Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so they'll suspend him from the party for as long as the investigation continues? And he remains WC Parly's speaker?

I wonder what would happen if the Hawks were to find him guilty?
 
Ok, so they'll suspend him from the party for as long as the investigation continues? And he remains WC Parly's speaker?

I wonder what would happen if the Hawks were to find him guilty?
It looks very premature since the guy has not even been charged, but maybe they are that confident in the accusations.
 
Only reading this now.

I hope some of this makes it to realty. The DA will get my vote in ‘24 if they get this right or make some headway.
 

Opposition parties in Parliament have urged Speaker Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula to exclude the ANC from any committees that will look into allegations of State Capture against MPs.​

Sounds like a great idea honestly, you know since the entire ANC as a party is implicated in Zondo...
 
Do we think it's a possibility?
The Carnavon thing? I tend to think so, if you look at the results from last year, it was pretty close, the ANC beat the party which placed second by only 8%. So if an opposition party can win in Carnavon, then it would be 7 seats vs 4 of the ANC in Kareeberg council.

I'm thinking that another "united front" coalition might be able to throw out the ANC in Kareeberg.
I wonder if the ANC could loose Soweto?
Not sure, but I reckon that ASA should dent them quite a lot, regardless if ANC wins or not.

If the ANC does lose, however, then ASA would gain a seat in council strengthening the 'united front" there and ANC of course losing a seat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X