South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That's the saddest thing about COPE, isn't it? They basically had faction battles since after the 2009 elections. From then on out, they just crashed and burned to where they are today.It's big enough to have factions.![]()
I hope it's humor and not real. Who are the clowns in the picture?
Come on. We both know it is most likely real...I hope it's humor and not real.
Well, the second guy from the left looks like David Mahlobo. I can't recognize the others.Who are the clowns in the picture?
It looks real, that's Mahlobo there, others I can't recognize.I hope it's humor and not real. Who are the clowns in the picture?
Where is that comment? I went through the first few, and I don't see anything about solar.So reading the comments, if this relates to one which talks of solar powered boreholes etc etc that can service 500 households then its a worthy project (depending on the cost), but it definitely doesn't need some bullshyte political grandstanding Opening ceremony thing...
I don't know. I assume it's an old pic as I don't see how anyone could be so stupid as to do that after the mocking Malema gave them in the run up to the last election about ceremonies for opening toilets and taps.Come on. We both know it is most likely real...
You're probably right. Here's an article,So reading the comments, if this relates to one which talks of solar powered boreholes etc etc that can service 500 households then its a worthy project (depending on the cost), but it definitely doesn't need some bullshyte political grandstanding Opening ceremony thing...
Where is that comment? I went through the first few, and I don't see anything about solar.
I think it might unironically just be a tap...
Lol...old or young...![]()
ANC Western Cape elective conference: Youth turns on old guard as it eyes top posts | News24
Young ANC leaders blame the old guard for the decline in support for the party in the Western Cape.www.news24.com
ANC WC factions fighting over who will control of the sinking ship...Lol...old or young...
ANC will always be useless....
Lets hope all are aboard...And the safety gear has been bought via tenders...ANC WC factions fighting over who will control of the sinking ship...
That's ANC at national level, too.ANC WC factions fighting over who will control of the sinking ship...
Good point.That's ANC at national level, too.
There's overnight millionaire promises at being in charge of the ANC at any level. Maybe not so much the WC, but the rest of the cadres in power are gorging themselves at the my time to eat trough. More so now that they know time is limited.That's ANC at national level, too.