The Shroom Thread

saor

Honorary Master
Wait whats up with all the talk about online orders and shipping when there are countless door to door sellers on whatsapp ready to drop off dmt, shrooms, mdma, greens etc?

Confused
* Because I don't want some random seller rocking up at my door.
* I can see how other people rate the online supplier and their product.
* Don't want to be asking people for random dealers whatsapp numbers.

Thought it would be kinda obvious why people would prefer buying cannabis / shrooms etc. online.

simm_card

Expert Member
Any feedback on the azure and amazonian cubensis from 420m?
I bought 1g Azuri and it was underwhelming. This was my first time and in theory knew what to expect but it never happened.

Had mild euphoria. Like having 1 BGH cookie.

It was 2 and had one over 2 days. Should I have taken the whole gram?

saor

Honorary Master
I bought 1g Azuri and it was underwhelming.
Should I have taken the whole gram?
Kinda answered your own question.

If you want to trip then even 1g might be too little.
If you're microdosing then the whole point is that you hardly feel anything.

What are you trying to achieve?

simm_card

Expert Member
Kinda answered your own question.

If you want to trip then even 1g might be too little.
If you're microdosing then the whole point is that you hardly feel anything.

What are you trying to achieve?
On that day, oneness with nature.

Sensorei

Expert Member
Azure should feel at least twice as strong, maybe 3 times as potent as regular, common psilocybin cubensis shrooms. Have you done shrooms before? Can you compare the potency to any other shrooms you've done?

My concern with ordering is that it isn't legit azurescens.

simm_card

Expert Member
Azure should feel at least twice as strong, maybe 3 times as potent as regular, common psilocybin cubensis shrooms. Have you done shrooms before? Can you compare the potency to any other shrooms you've done?

My concern with ordering is that it isn't legit azurescens.
My First time taking shrooms.

I will try to increase the dosage next time.

saor

Honorary Master
Then probably around 2-3g. But 1g should still be very noticeable, especially if you're out & about & you notice your altered perception. 1g sounds like a nice amount to be walking through a forest with a grin on your face & still being able to interact with people without experience warping and breathing.

Nopt!c

Managed to procure some during a weekend away at a hiking destination. But what the locals sold us never gave us an sense of "kaboom!" so suspect those "shrooms" were not of the magic fungi variety after all. Never trust the local folks.

ZenGarden

Thanks semaphore, have been wanting to place an order with them for sometime now. Their selection looks yummy.

Jhercules

Which to get? I'd like to start with something mild but effective.

420m:

View attachment 616756
Sound like this will be your first time with psychedelics? I'd start with 1 gram of the Penis Envy to get you into the groove and follow it up a couple weeks later with the shroom shot which is around 2.5 grams.

You don't want to feel overwhelmed on your first time. The penis envy from 420 is also a little stronger than the other strains and usually the order will come in at 1.3-1.4g which is perfect for a beginner. You will feel the love, but won't be tripping balls.

Eedubz

Had a great night a few weeks ago with the girl I've been seeing (early stages of relationship). She was super keen to trip with me (her 2nd time) and we had the most amazing bonding experience. I dosed around 4.5g of golden teachers, her about 3g. I blended our doses with Woolies strawberry juice :love:
Trip lasted around 5 hours in total. We rotated between sitting on her balcony staring at the evening sunset/sky, melting into each other on the couch, standing in front of the open fridge amazed at the contents and eating said contents, an her bedroom... Rinse and repeat for the duration of the trip.

All in all one of my best trips to date. I think this was about my 10th shroom trip.

Once again set and setting is key :thumbsup:

The_David

Had a few strand of the envy in the kitchen my wife was micro-dosing with. Got home last night and found that the domestic had chucked them out and washed the tupperware for us.
:X3: :crying: