The Shroom Thread

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Anyone able to PM me a link to a supplier for shrooms? Long weekend coming up, and we are looking to go in to the mountains for a trip. One post wonder, yeah, I know. But old dealer gave me impure acid (no purple from the ehrlich), and I'm not supporting that business practice. Cheers if you can help!
We see right through you FBI!

drjohnson

Friends of mine ordered from King Kushie, paid and never received anything. WhatsApps just aren't answered and no one answers when they phone so I would steer well clear of KingKushie.

Hi guys
Hope the thread is still active.
Stoner here(want to quit and switch to shrooms)
started using weed for my depression, year and a half later, the habit of blazing joints daily really messed up my mind a bit.
Interested in shrooms(for depression management and spiritual purposes)
tried 420 monkey(he doesnt sell anymore)

where can i get a supplier in jhb(links to legit stores and suppliers are also welcome)

willing to buy from fellow psychonauts as well

(NB: is there a LSD or DMT thread here?)

airborne

Executive Member
Hi guys
Hope the thread is still active.
started using weed for my depression, year and a half later, the habit of blazing joints daily really messed up my mind a bit.
Interested in shrooms(for depression management and spiritual purposes)
tried 420 monkey(he doesnt sell anymore)

where can i get a supplier in jhb(links to legit stores and suppliers are also welcome)

willing to buy from fellow psychonauts as well

(NB: is there a LSD or DMT thread here?)
Saw this on the cannabis thread, they also have shrooms listed for sale:

saor

Honorary Master
In the meantime why not try only blazing over the weekend? Microdosing shrooms is very subtle and imo the best long-term effects are from trips you don't really want to be repeating all that often. Cannabis is also a good thing to work with when you're not using it habitually.

hey guys thank you so much for the recommendation, getting the first batch tomorrow(amazones or amazonian cubensis), will take them on saturday. Any tips for a first timer?

this is what iv concluded from the research i conducted(feel free to correct)

- Mood, mindset and setting is extremely important
- The shrooms will probably have a not so nice taste
- Lemon tek is recommended for a first timer but the the effects will come on quicker
- Dont expect anything, just allow the shrooms to do their work
- Trip typically lasts between 4 to 6 hours
- Expect ego death
- 0.5g = microdose, 1.2g upwards = trippin balls
- negative emotions and thinking can induce a bad trip

those are the basics i think, what am i missing?

how much should i take if i want to induce a mystical experience or the geometric visuals?

than you in advance

PS: I hope the shrooms will allow me to see my deceased uncle, his death was tragic and i was the last person to see him, he died the next day after i paid him a visit at the hospital. Been blocking my mind from any post-death interaction with him(via dreams or hallucinations) in a bid that psychadelics will help me get closure(i didnt take his death very well). Just wanna let him know that we love and miss him and his son will be just fine as we are taking care of him)

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
hey guys thank you so much for the recommendation, getting the first batch tomorrow(amazones or amazonian cubensis), will take them on saturday. Any tips for a first timer?

this is what iv concluded from the research i conducted(feel free to correct)

- Mood, mindset and setting is extremely important
- The shrooms will probably have a not so nice taste
- Lemon tek is recommended for a first timer but the the effects will come on quicker
- Dont expect anything, just allow the shrooms to do their work
- Trip typically lasts between 4 to 6 hours
- Expect ego death
- 0.5g = microdose, 1.2g upwards = trippin balls
- negative emotions and thinking can induce a bad trip

those are the basics i think, what am i missing?

how much should i take if i want to induce a mystical experience or the geometric visuals?

than you in advance

PS: I hope the shrooms will allow me to see my deceased uncle, his death was tragic and i was the last person to see him, he died the next day after i paid him a visit at the hospital. Been blocking my mind from any post-death interaction with him(via dreams or hallucinations) in a bid that psychadelics will help me get closure(i didnt take his death very well). Just wanna let him know that we love and miss him and his son will be just fine as we are taking care of him)
Hi ,
What is Lemon Tek?, I can google but at the office, don't want mushrooms popping up on my screen :p

I am by no means an expert and have only used it a couple of times. Only 2 times I really tripped.
Firstly, If you want to trip 1.2 g is not going to work. The bare minimum I would say is 2g. The forums I read all said 2.5g as a start and as you get experienced you can increase. But I was specifically looking at Golden Teachers, I don't know this stuff you got.

Remember this is NOTHING like smoking weed. I made the same mistake thinking I could handle this as I was a daily smoker...
I don't think anything can really prepare you for whats coming. I'm one of the unlucky few who has only really had "bad" trips. But im still glad I did it. It kills depression for a few weeks. As im sitting here I really really want to use again, but for me its honestly a very very unpleasant 6 hours. So it boils down to 6 hours of hell for +- 4 weeks of no depression. (I did post my experience a few posts/pages back)
When your trip starts, Don't freak out. If you are watching TV you will notice the colors are getting distorted and everyone's faces becomes crooked. Remember there is no turning back, so ride with it and try to enjoy it if you can. You will feel nauseous for a while and you will be yawning a lot. If it starts feeling like its becoming to much, just remember its only temporary. The trip will hit you in waves. One moment you will feel fine, then you will be fcked, then feel fine, then fcked and so it will go.
Do not try to sleep. Closing your eyes is like opening a door to another dimension. The things you see....weird...really really weird.
If you are doing this alone. Be sure you are in a safe environment where you feel safe and comfortable. Don't do it if there are other people around as they will see you are fcked. Being stoned you can very easily hide. You cannot hide being on shrooms.
Do not smoke weed if you are taking a 2g dose. It intensifies the shrooms. Microdosing and then smoking weed is lekker though.
Also remember you wont get trapped in the trip, don't let this freak you out as for some or other reason this is a big concern while tripping. You will feel fine within 6 hours.

Its difficult for me to recommend shrooms to people as I totally understand people ending up in the emergency room. This is not a drug you use for a good time. At least not when you are depressed like myself. When you are depressed and you use this, you have to know what you are getting yourself into. You will experience a 6 hours you have never experienced before. There are stages when you will feel a certain type of fear you have never felt before. But it helps you delft into your mind and imagination like nothing else.
So just be cautious. Don't take this and think you are going to see happy bunnies. You might though. I didn't :p

Just to add. Weed is bad for depression. But Alchohol is honestly the worst. If I drank to much the previous night I get severe depression the following week.

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Hi ,
What is Lemon Tek?, I can google but at the office, don't want mushrooms popping up on my screen

I am by no means an expert and have only used it a couple of times. Only 2 times I really tripped.
Firstly, If you want to trip 1.2 g is not going to work. The bare minimum I would say is 2g. The forums I read all said 2.5g as a start and as you get experienced you can increase. But I was specifically looking at Golden Teachers, I don't know this stuff you got.

Remember this is NOTHING like smoking weed. I made the same mistake thinking I could handle this as I was a daily smoker...
I don't think anything can really prepare you for whats coming. I'm one of the unlucky few who has only really had "bad" trips. But im still glad I did it. It kills depression for a few weeks. As im sitting here I really really want to use again, but for me its honestly a very very unpleasant 6 hours. So it boils down to 6 hours of hell for +- 4 weeks of no depression. (I did post my experience a few posts/pages back)
When your trip starts, Don't freak out. If you are watching TV you will notice the colors are getting distorted and everyone's faces becomes crooked. Remember there is no turning back, so ride with it and try to enjoy it if you can. You will feel nauseous for a while and you will be yawning a lot. If it starts feeling like its becoming to much, just remember its only temporary. The trip will hit you in waves. One moment you will feel fine, then you will be fcked, then feel fine, then fcked and so it will go.
Do not try to sleep. Closing your eyes is like opening a door to another dimension. The things you see....weird...really really weird.
If you are doing this alone. Be sure you are in a safe environment where you feel safe and comfortable. Don't do it if there are other people around as they will see you are fcked. Being stoned you can very easily hide. You cannot hide being on shrooms.
Do not smoke weed if you are taking a 2g dose. It intensifies the shrooms. Microdosing and then smoking weed is lekker though.
Also remember you wont get trapped in the trip, don't let this freak you out as for some or other reason this is a big concern while tripping. You will feel fine within 6 hours.

Its difficult for me to recommend shrooms to people as I totally understand people ending up in the emergency room. This is not a drug you use for a good time. At least not when you are depressed like myself. When you are depressed and you use this, you have to know what you are getting yourself into. You will experience a 6 hours you have never experienced before. There are stages when you will feel a certain type of fear you have never felt before. But it helps you delft into your mind and imagination like nothing else.
So just be cautious. Don't take this and think you are going to see happy bunnies. You might though. I didn't

Just to add. Weed is bad for depression. But Alchohol is honestly the worst. If I drank to much the previous night I get severe depression the following week.
Have you tried microdosing for your depression?

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
Have you tried microdosing for your depression?
Ja, But it does not really work out of personal experience/opinion. Maybe I did not microdose long enough. But the few weeks I did microdose there was no real shift in mood. After a full blown dose there is an undeniable "good" feeling that sticks a few weeks.
I also suspect my trips were "bad" as i'm in a bad place in my life. If I was not depressed the trips might have been better, But I simply dont know to be honest.