The ULTIMATE Watercooler Thread

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Escaping the arguments from next door and put some eighties on the tape.
Anyone have some pineapple homebrew to fill the watercooler???

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
So who thought the watercooler wouldn't explode when filled with pineapple juice, yeast and brown sugar? Trying to figure out if the government will allow a new one to be delivered on Friday.
Just spitballing here, there are these rude guys with a rude web site https://showme.co.za/ THEY SHOULD HAVE PLEASE IN THE URL!!!!!!!

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Puts the bog roll music on pause. A great tutorial on mtr
As a random networking note around the watercooler, there is now a open-source Vyatta-based DPDK enabled router available, incubated by AT&T.

Quite interesting from a "whitebox router" perspective to now have hardware accelerated/fastpath available in open-source.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
As a random networking note around the watercooler, there is now a open-source Vyatta-based DPDK enabled router available, incubated by AT&T.

Quite interesting from a "whitebox router" perspective to now have hardware accelerated/fastpath available in open-source.
I must give that a test drive. I didn't know this existed! We will have the same tech in v7 of the SDWAN software but the last time I spoke to the devs they said it is still a long slog to make it stable but the speed is awesome.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Ordered a new water cooler since ecommerce is available.
This is the latest song doing the rounds.

TheRoDent

Cool Ideas Rep
Ordered a new water cooler since ecommerce is available.
This is the latest song doing the rounds.
I finally got hold of some patio heaters today, after visiting 3 hardware stores, all inundated with long queues full of DIY'ers with pent-up-frustrations.

1588359503330.png

ginggs

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Super Moderator
Indeed it is, it's well over a decade old. Absolutely fantastic mouse.
Yes, best mouse eva!

I still use mine. Every couple of years, one of the wires inside the USB cable breaks just where it enters the body of the mouse, and I have to cut the USB cable shorter and solder the broken wire.