Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fkin trading restrictions.

Want to buy shares but not allowed to. Fk.
In the UK?

It's a friggin liability there. In that way, SA has advanced​ far beyond, allowing normal people to engage. The cost and systems there are dated.

I did trade for a while, but the costs were eating up all my profit , and threw the towel in
 
In the UK?

It's a friggin liability there. In that way, SA has advanced​ far beyond, allowing normal people to engage. The cost and systems there are dated.

I did trade for a while, but the costs were eating up all my profit , and threw the towel in
No employer says I can't buy specific shares. Big employer so bloody everything is prohibited.

Costs...you just need scale I suppose.

Gonna buy some bloody bitcoins instead...
 
Limits on crypto currency sites.

Coinbase checked the veri instantly...and denied it...cause UK location and ZA passport apparently doesn't fly for KYC. sigh.

2nd one capped me to 100GBP a day until verification goes through which has been pending for 2 days now. At that rate the spike will be over before I get in....
 
Last edited:
When the card machine does not show the amount I'm signing for
 
fuscking idiots driving in fog/rain with no headlights on........

+1 Saw 3 cars like that this morning between 6:20am and 7am as I rode to work... flippen morons. But do they get fines? No. Just you dare to go 70km/h in a 60km/h zone and you get fined sommer automatically with a camera.
 
Things that irritate me at the gym:

1. Douchebags that jump from machine to machine at peak times and book their spot with a water bottle, towel and kit bag.

2. That one selfish idiot that spends 45 minutes on one machine doing various exercises. (At Peak times)

3. The gfs that tag along with their bfs and spend more time looking at themselves in the mirror and taking up a bench to park their ass.

4. The douchebag that hogs all the dumbbells around him while doing various exercises, again at peak times.

5. That one guy that carries his kit bag wherever he goes at the gym. There are lockers for your stuff, use them!

6. The ahole that asks how many reps you still need to do and stands next to you while he waits. Use another machine, like I do, while you wait your turn. It will still be there later.

7. The selfish guy that spends more time on his smartphone, than actually working out. You hogging the machines/benches, move along.

8. The guy that thinks he is made of glass. Don't stand in front of me while I'm using the mirror.

9. The one guy that paces up and down the gym to take a sip of water at the water fountain, after each set. Buy yourself a water bottle.

10. The roid users that spend more time chatting to each other than working out. Probably comparing their juice cycles.

Besides these irritations, I STILL LOVE MY GYM :p
 
Fairy nuff.

Having a cut on a part of your body that is pretty much guaranteed to come into contact with everything you touch...yes, I am looking at you, badly placed laceration on the tip of my finger!
 
Fairy nuff.

Having a cut on a part of your body that is pretty much guaranteed to come into contact with everything you touch...yes, I am looking at you, badly placed laceration on the tip of my finger!

Fokkit! I have one of those on the tip of my right ring finger. Damn and blast!
 
Fairy nuff.

Having a cut on a part of your body that is pretty much guaranteed to come into contact with everything you touch...yes, I am looking at you, badly placed laceration on the tip of my finger!
Reminds me. I can identify with you. Cut my finger on a chicken in the deep freeze. Stick my hand in to get out a whole chicken. Somehow found the frozen point of the wing. Who would think that the dead bird would have the last laugh
 
Look on the bright side, McT - it could be worse - given the choice between food poisoning and a cut finger, the bloody finger would win every time :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X