Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fokkit! I have one of those on the tip of my right ring finger. Damn and blast!

I blame winter and the thin skin it causes. Which reminds me, I dropped a steak knife on my foot the other day - never before had I wished so hard for safety boots as that day :p
 
Damn speedcop 5 AM in the morning in a quiet suburb checking who skips the stop sign.... Yeah, was me. Guilty.
 
Planning a long weekend with a girl comming to visit, NOW she can't make it. Fck. Fck ex husbands too.
 
Dammit, nothing quite like having a naughty long weekend with some strange. Miss those days.
I'll be trapping my mielie af in Napier and getting drunk there after. Not the same.

I would done something else with my mielie, then get drunk. :crylaugh:
 
Big boobs yes. Not big a$$es.
06ab14778ff2bb4b2a043a8df84b7fc8.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X