Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking into a spider web and it hits your face first. You can feel the strand but you can't see the feker and you start pulling at air to remove it.
You mean taking the shirt off and throwing it away for good measure?
 
People that take f ... o ... r ... e ... v ... e ...r using an ATM.
Thankfully with a lot of markets and smaller shops using Snapscan I haven't had to draw cash in quite a while. But yeah - some people get a mini statement, then put their card in again to draw money, then put it in again for another statement. Hurry up!
 
The round profile icons in lollipop whatsapp suck.
 
Boss when he says "Bokdrol, I think we need to...." In other words... "I think Bokdrol needs to..."
 
Waiters not bringing water WITHOUT ice when you asked twice knowing they gonna fk it up. Not bringing the wine list and you have to ask for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X