Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public holidays in the middle of the week.
Simply put, employees f*** around. My favourites are when they are suddenly ''sick'' or ''need to do something'' the day before the public holiday, so they ask to leave early. The day(s) after the holiday are then treated like a Friday before shutdown, so more f***ery to deal with.
Murphy's Law also dictates that a crisis will unfold while you are short-staffed.
Public holidays should be reworked. One ''Worker's Day'' per month and it should be moved to a Friday.

Yep, just like they have a rule that public holidays which fall on a Sunday are celebrated on a Monday.
They should have another rule, that public holidays which fall on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday are moved to the Monday or the Friday of that week.
 
When a co-worker comes into your office to talk to you, but instead of just standing next to you, he puts his hands on your desk leans over and breathes all over you so that you can feel his breath on your face and hands. What's worse, is that you know the guy is ill. He does it all the time though, so I don't think he was deliberately trying to make me sick. But WTF do you have to get so close to me??? :sick::mad:

I find it even more annoying when they come stand behind you and lean on your chair.
 
When a co-worker comes into your office to talk to you, but instead of just standing next to you, he puts his hands on your desk leans over and breathes all over you so that you can feel his breath on your face and hands. What's worse, is that you know the guy is ill. He does it all the time though, so I don't think he was deliberately trying to make me sick. But WTF do you have to get so close to me??? :sick::mad:

Why don't you get one of those low glass shields stuck on the end of your desk? then he would no where to put his hands to lean..

Like this, but plain see through glass.

View attachment 358682
 
When a co-worker comes into your office to talk to you, but instead of just standing next to you, he puts his hands on your desk leans over and breathes all over you so that you can feel his breath on your face and hands. What's worse, is that you know the guy is ill. He does it all the time though, so I don't think he was deliberately trying to make me sick. But WTF do you have to get so close to me??? :sick::mad:

He likes you, LOL. Just set him straight. Just a polite, "do you mind?" When you don't say anything they'll keep on pulling shyte like that.
 
People who can't STFU about Game of Thrones
Which season? I liked season 1 better than season 4 and season 5 was the worst in my opinion. I think that winter may be coming though, but what do I know....basically nothing
 
When a co-worker comes into your office to talk to you, but instead of just standing next to you, he puts his hands on your desk leans over and breathes all over you so that you can feel his breath on your face and hands. What's worse, is that you know the guy is ill. He does it all the time though, so I don't think he was deliberately trying to make me sick. But WTF do you have to get so close to me??? :sick::mad:

What the heck?

Do you pull away? When people get on top of me while talking and I'm uncomfortable I pull back.

Maybe next time recoil with a surprised look and say ''Wow, you startled me''. Maybe he will back off and get the hint. I've done that before and the person that was on top of me apologised and stepped back.
 
What the heck?
Do you pull away? When people get on top of me while talking and I'm uncomfortable I pull back.
Maybe next time recoil with a surprised look and say ''Wow, you startled me''. Maybe he will back off and get the hint. I've done that before and the person that was on top of me apologised and stepped back.

Yes, I do pull back. And I have asked him before not to do it.
He even noticed when I moved my lunch out from under his nose a few times.
Didn't want him breathing on my lunch.
He doesn't stink or anything, it's just my dislike of people breathing all over me.
I guess some people just have a VERY different idea of personal space.
 
Why don't you get one of those low glass shields stuck on the end of your desk? then he would no where to put his hands to lean..
Like this, but plain see through glass.

He comes around the glass to my side and leans over next to me.
 
When a co-worker comes into your office to talk to you, but instead of just standing next to you, he puts his hands on your desk leans over and breathes all over you so that you can feel his breath on your face and hands. What's worse, is that you know the guy is ill. He does it all the time though, so I don't think he was deliberately trying to make me sick. But WTF do you have to get so close to me??? :sick::mad:

the kiss one's been taken, maybe hes trying to show you boob...check if his shirt is buttoned
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X