South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You mean on your home phone? Can you get phones with TrueCall built in in SA? I haven't had a spam phone call at home since buying one.
http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/bt-bt8500-review-the-best-call-blocker-yet
Why such a long wait?Having to wait another 1.5hours for my Bunny Chow lunch to be delivered.
So just in time for lunch?They only deliver to my area at 12H00![]()
So just in time for lunch?
What's worse is when some idiot loads it on the dispenser the wrong way round.
Trolls that park in your parking spot at the office.
Depends. If I load it the "right" way, then the cats unroll it.What's worse is when some idiot loads it on the dispenser the wrong way round.
When bastards talk about their mouth watering lunch online.
:erm:
Cats. All of themDepends. If I load it the "right" way, then the cats unroll it.