satanboy
Psychonaut seven
It's ok. You're allowed to put ice in box wine.
How do you get the ice through the tap?
:crylaugh:
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It's ok. You're allowed to put ice in box wine.
How do you get the ice through the tap?
:crylaugh:
How do you get the ice through the tap?
:crylaugh:
Are you being funny or serious?
Mate, even white people buy box wine and put ice in it...
Put the Brakpan briefcase in the freezer for a few hours - let the wine itself freeze. No need for ice then. Also a good way to make beer slushies that way. Just get the timing right.
What irritates me is when people say something pays for itself.
Like for example "my bakkie pays for itself".
This thread is literally paying for itself
This thread is literally paying for itself
Ads where the pronunciation of a common word is off. The word is Total, not Toetaal
F#?! Me, it just sounds odd.Talking about the petrol brand by any chance?
I believe it's French and that's actually the correct pronunciation.
F#?! Me, it just sounds odd.
Possibly might be the reason.Lol.
I think it's maybe a corporate rebranding thing. I also noticed that they are suddenly using the correct pronunciation.
What irritates me is when people say something pays for itself.
Like for example "my bakkie pays for itself".
Because Towmater is a skellum who has made lots of money off the back of his buddy Lightning McQueen's success.I don't understand the problem? Makes perfect sense in the item in question is generating money for you then it pays for itself.
When people put ice in their wine :erm:
Friends insist on putting ice in their red wine… I've been forced to reevaluate our friendship on numerous occasions…