Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who drive across two lanes because they can't make up their mind whether they want to be in the left lane or the right lane, so they end up hogging both.

Make up your mind dammit
Add to that people who love to drive up your ass and sniff your exhaust fumes.

Or putting their rear fog lights on at night. And, no, that is not aimed at foxhound.
 
I drove behind a Figo this morning with their rear fogs on. 6:30 AM with not a cloud in the sky, yet I have these retina-scorching suns up in my face.

Although that said, the irritation of said Figo quickly faded once I came across an Isuzu double cab with ONLY his driver's side fog light working. When he approached from the front I thought it might have been a motorbike that was driving very close to the centre line. Only after he passed me did I see that it was in fact a bakkie.

How people willingly take their vehicles onto the open road in the pitch black with only one 35w fog light for illumination astounds me
 
Thing that kind of irritated me today was when I tried to park so close to a pillar with my new bakkie, to not end up in the "Bad parking thread", that I ended up denting the left running board.
 
when my brain goes AWOLing

it comes back, just not altogether there. Then I must regather and try and find out what the F I did
 
What is with these bakkie driving idiots with a huge ass multiple beam halogen spotlight in the middle of the grill? And then they have the habit of flashing the ****ing thing at joggers on the pavement in the early dark. Idiots.
 
/Rant

Partserve, TOTALLY AND UTTERLY USELESS

I book in a lenovo laptop under warranty, I tell them the problem (AC Adapter faulty - Keeps tripping the Earth Leakage)
2 days later they call asking for the OS Password, I say there is nothing wrong with the OS, they insist by saying that they have to do extensive tests on the unit and need the password. I give them a limited account password, They call me a day later, laptop can be collected, no fault found :wtf:

I Collect the laptop, bring it to the office, plug it in and poof, there goes the earth leakage again. I take it straight back, they say they cannot test it now, i must leave it.
FOUR days later, i call and ask on the progress, they standard reply : Unit is still under assessment, I lose my cool, I tell them that the AC Adapter is faulty and i want it replaced, they say they will call me back.
I call the head office, I go through the same bs story again and again. They check the system, "Oh you can go and collect the notebook, no fault found :wtf:"

I get into the car, go to the CPT branch, and ask to speak to the branch manager, he comes out with my notebook, a beaming smile on his face and says and in a pretentious tone says: "I'm going to prove to you that there is no fault!"
He plugs it in, turns it on and poof, power down!

I immediately got a new AC adapter.

What a bunch of tits

/Rant Over
 
^That seems to be what happens when techies follow the guidelines and procedures by the book instead of using that grey matter between their ears. Or their ears, because apparently they didn't even hear you do the diagnosis for them :wtf:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X