Things that irritate you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashing my iPhone 7's screen at 8:15am.

Making the stupid decision of taking my iPhone 4s instead of the 6 because it was charged.

Now ending up with the battery going down by 10% every 3 messages posted on myBb, and a 3000 repair bill.
 
Ordering food online and then they call to confirm the order, but the person on the other end doesn't know how to pronounce the restaurant name or the food you ordered.

If I wanted to phone in an order and speak to some incompetent idiot I would have done so, but ordering online I tried cutting out the part where I deal with incompetence.
 
I'd feel a bit schit just downloading a book from Pirate bay. If I had bought a physical copy , and just wanted to read it on my tablet I would have no issue downloading a copy though

How is it different to borrowing a book from the library?

We just had to dispose of 5 large boxes of books, as our study was too cluttered. Still have 5 large bookcases full though...
 
Smashing my iPhone 7's screen at 8:15am.

Making the stupid decision of taking my iPhone 4s instead of the 6 because it was charged.

Now ending up with the battery going down by 10% every 3 messages posted on myBb, and a 3000 repair bill.

This post gave you TB?
 
How is it different to borrowing a book from the library?

We just had to dispose of 5 large boxes of books, as our study was too cluttered. Still have 5 large bookcases full though...

I just did exactly the same thing. Have to build a new bookcase for the ones I kept.

I donated mine to SPCA near Ferreiras and couldn't help noticing the fantastic selection of books they have. Dirt cheap too.
 
People that phone in response to a complaint when you have clearly specified that contact is to be by EMail. If I had wanted to speak to you idiots I would have phoned. NO I want your responses in writing, just like you have my complaint.
 
People that phone in response to a complaint when you have clearly specified that contact is to be by EMail. If I had wanted to speak to you idiots I would have phoned. NO I want your responses in writing, just like you have my complaint.

I had the same experience last week. I didn't include my telephone number ANYWHERE, but yet they found it and phoned me THREE times. Debonairs, Fukk off already.
 
I had the same experience last week. I didn't include my telephone number ANYWHERE, but yet they found it and phoned me THREE times. Debonairs, Fukk off already.
Well now you can't say they don't go the extra mile.
 
They're both black and white Asics and Adidas. :o Luckily those are the ones I use to walk to and from work, I always carry my formal shoes in the bag.

Well there was a fashion trend where people (read teens) a few years ago wore unmatching Converse type shoes. If anyone asks you could just tell them it's the same fashion trend making a come back like all these other trends being rebooted.
 
Well there was a fashion trend where people (read teens) a few years ago wore unmatching Converse type shoes. If anyone asks you could just tell them it's the same fashion trend making a come back like all these other trends being rebooted.

I see what you did there....
 
The comments on some Facebook posts that show this country will never heal while the majority don't want it to.
 
Wait till you try to cancel....

Nah that's never been an issue in my experience. Upgrading though, always a hassle. Last time I waited a month, and this time it seems to go that same direction again :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X