Things to do when your cap runs out

Creamy

Quote Originally Posted by francoisjvr View Post Wearing a cape will make no difference to your ability to log into Facebook. d7e7r7;5811901 said:
hahaha... :D
Bz.jpg

Last edited:

timog

You can check out www.afrihost.com . They were giving out free 1gb per month ADSL accounts away a few months ago. It is 1gb per month free for life apparently. I've got uncapped but we forgot to pay the bill the other day and then i just used my free 1gb account and it worked brilliant. Put yourself on the early bird mailing list on afrihost's site, then they will notify you when they have any available free 1 gig accounts again...thats how i got mine. Mwhahahaa

Fayainz

Got my afrihost 1Gb free account also, just for those "oh sh*t" moments when i realise my cap is being abused by my girlfriend and her youtube addiction.

dadiggle

Ill spent my time port scanning looking for a broken gateway lol Someone setup a SA proxy and connect half of telkom lol

diane7

Ill spent my time port scanning looking for a broken gateway lol Someone setup a SA proxy and connect half of telkom lol

Was that why ? my international was working this morning .... AND I could read the Dispatch front page ( for a bit )My son turned my Moden of to make a phone call .

East London Newspaper Daily Dispatch Updated theOnline version Now you can only get it ON International ( I phoned them and nobody knew what i was talking about )
my despatch newspaper sends me a E.mail every day Can only READ main page (when capped nothing ) My 2 week trial ran out begining of the year ,Thank goodnes I dident pay 4 an E paper I cant read .

dadiggle

Was that why ? my international was working this morning .... AND I could read the Dispatch front page ( for a bit )My son turned my Moden of to make a phone call .

East London Newspaper Daily Dispatch Updated theOnline version Now you can only get it ON International ( I phoned them and nobody knew what i was talking about )
my despatch newspaper sends me a E.mail every day Can only READ main page (when capped nothing ) My 2 week trial ran out begining of the year ,Thank goodnes I dident pay 4 an E paper I cant read .
you pay for internet. In south africa its free

diane7

you pay for internet. In south africa its free
Whats Free
Anything FREE you pay 4 it in the long run ..
My Telkom invoice is 14 pages this month R 51.20 going over the local limit ;-(

and I cant get Google. co.za (Youtube works )

dadiggle

Last edited: