throttled?

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
LOL @ STOF's Zombie Network :D

Sytze

slimothy said:
didn't you read vowthorns post? its not WBS its a prob at UUNET
But WBS have chosen UUNET as their agent and gets paid by them?

Such attitude means that we should keep quiet and wait until the service is up again?

mmm dont think so

gigtech

Think they need to upgrade everyone to 2Mbit for all the inconviences. And give potentiol customers 1Mbit. Also upcapped all together or just local would be cool.

slimothy

Banned
i was tryin to be patient but now I'm just pissed off, I have to transfer database backups from a EU server to a US server but I can't do it directly and the dump file is 175MB, it should have been done at like 1Pm and then I woulda been done for the day but now I am still sitting here at 5:30 like an idiot. I WANNA GO HOME

gigtech

trust me, you are not the only one. well don't post too many msgs or you will have to steal a set of clothes

slimothy

Banned
yay speed just jumped up to around 60 - 90KB/s, still not ideal but at least I might get done before 7

bb_matt

Executive Member
And it goes up and down and slow and fast ... about as reliable as the Zimbabwe elections it seems.

gigtech

speed is about 10kb/sec atm, overly pathetic. well, we aren't even supposed to get that after we reach the cap

Crash

I'm getting 8 KBytes a sec at the mo, International and Local....
This is nasty but still usable.

NASTY N A S T Y......

Oh well. At this speed that 3 gb cap gonna take some time.

BTW.... here's a trick. When you phone support, ask them to send you what they say in an e-mail. If you hear a gulp on the other end...... you know why.

jjtoymachine

Are you guys still having problems? My speeds seem good again but now certain pages wont open and downloads hang! Hope its not something on my side...

jjtoymachine

Guess what? My counter has been reset!!!!! Thanks WBS!!! You rule! In fact my counter say i have 3.01GB Left!

rebel

jjtoymachine said:
Are you guys still having problems? My speeds seem good again but now certain pages wont open and downloads hang! Hope its not something on my side...
Yup, speeds are fine but browsing's not good. :rolleyes:

nocilah

Banned
jjtoymachine said:
my speeds are dropping again! Is this going to be another repeat of yesterday?

yup... look mom another sentech... thats how I see it!!
same ole crap! Wireless Sucks!