Torx T8 screw purchase

CaptainErran

Good day all

I am looking for this specific screw can be a Philips head as well.
However needs to be the same size
this is for a Xbox 360 controller

torx T8 security screws.jpg
Size:9.2mm x 4mm x 2mm (Length x Head Diameter x Width)
Compatible Models: For Xbox 360 Controller

can anyone in Cape Town tell me where i can get this please

Eric

Honorary Master
Good day all

I am looking for this specific screw can be a Philips head as well.
However needs to be the same size
this is for a Xbox 360 controller

View attachment 842191
Size:9.2mm x 4mm x 2mm (Length x Head Diameter x Width)
Compatible Models: For Xbox 360 Controller

can anyone in Cape Town tell me where i can get this please
Pretty sure any hardware shop will have. Try Builders Express.

MirageF1

Executive Member
Send me a PM if you still looking for 1, got a set I had to buy for which I only needed T6/7 for my camera Canon mods...

I'm in S Subs, I'll take a pack of fags in return. :ROFL:

Lupus

Honorary Master
You can just break the middle piece out, I did so when fixing my one controller, the down button wasn't working. What I need is a decent spludger, I used a screw driver to take apart it and another remote to clean contacts and the bloody plastic is all now got little chips in it sigh.

CaptainErran

Aliexpress has them if you are still looking. Just choose the cheapest offer that includes shipping.
How long does a package to take to arrive from aliexpress ?
also will i be able to receive my package from the post office during lockdown?

Jake45

Expert Member
@CaptainErran: It could take as long as several months due to the shutdown. You should be able to receive your package from the PO during the lockdown - I am hoping to renew my car licence at the PO in the next few days!

If you want to purchase anything from Aliexpress and you want some free coupons, send me a PM and I will give you my referral code. If you are a first time customer and register using that code you should be able to get a $4 off coupon on a $5 purchase as well as bigger coupons such as $7 off on a $50 purchase ($30 in total). You can purchase several low value items from different sellers and use the coupon to reduce the total amount by $4 if the combined total is $5 or more.

I purchased some really great mp3 decoders and amplifier boards last week for around $2 after receiving a $4 coupon to use on last week's sale. I think I have received around $10 worth of coupons in the last month! You can buy some really nice items for next to nothing over there. Aliexpress are also having many sales and promotions to try to recover from the Covid-19 lockdown in China so there are some really good deals at the moment on many items.

I am very disappointed that I only heard about this promotion after it was over ...