Tribunal raring to sort out telecoms

Do you think some large telecoms companies are guilty of anti-competitive practices?

  • Yes

    Votes: 75 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    75
Good!
The more stink and uproar about this, the better for us!

Are you sure?

I have become so cynical about these things that I first do a check to see if it isn't more misdirection...

(I am sure I took off the pessimist hat after yesterday's post... Wait, I am talking reality now...:D)
 
Lewis for president!!1

I especially like the part about sending executives to jail for obstructing investigations :D
 
Do you remember the Scorpions? Oh yes, and that David Lewis guy? They were doing such a good job at one stage, what ever happened to them?

... it's not difficult to predict what's gonna happen.
 
Do you remember the Scorpions? Oh yes, and that David Lewis guy? They were doing such a good job at one stage, what ever happened to them?

... it's not difficult to predict what's gonna happen.

They have been replaced by the Hawk? ;)
 
I have to disagree.

Legislation must be changed - firstly The Competition Commission must be given a clear mandate to decide on competition-related issues in the Telecoms Sector, and secondly !CASA's lack of independence needs to be sorted out by none other than The Constitutional Court.

These issues have dragged on for far too many years - the time for legislative indecision [read "might need to be"] has long since passed.
 
Do you remember the Scorpions? Oh yes, and that David Lewis guy? They were doing such a good job at one stage, what ever happened to them?

... it's not difficult to predict what's gonna happen.

+1

David Lewis has just initiated his own demise. If you aren't an ANC lapdog you get shutdown.

Watch this space......ICASA are going to assimilate the CC because it makes "African sense" and we, the consumers, can do FA about it except vent our frustration over our keyboards.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X