Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBrophy

E-Pace.
I love SUV's and this one looks pretty amazing and its compact and has good fuel consumption. What more do you want??

H_Justini

E‑PACE seems like a great family car that can also server as an everyday car. It is an SUV so it is also practical for getaways.

Thelifesway

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

LiquiTM

F-PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained

genetic

Honorary Master
I-Pace.

Jaguar's first electric vehicle! And it's sold in South Africa!!

Looks great, and has got the power to go too.

Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Ginzo

F‑PACE

Great looking family vehicle with all the advanced technology and entertainment. There is something for each member of the family to love about this SUV.

Muhammad.R1

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

squirlyt

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Hashila

The Jaguar F-PACE. This is an aesthetically beautiful vehicle. it has the performance capability which makes for a pleasurable driving experience.

Martinventer

I-PACE SE
A hyper‐modern form with advanced safety features.

KEY FEATURES
KEY FEATURES

• 20" 6 spoke 'Style 6007' alloy wheels

• Premium LED headlights with signature Daytime Running Lights

• 10-Way Grained leather sport seats with memory

• Touch Pro Duo, Interactive Driver Display and Meridian<sup>TM</sup> Sound System

• Connectivity features include: Remote, Navigation Pro, Connect Pro (Smart Settings, Pro Services, a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot) and Smartphone Pack

markian2001

I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

razeen

E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Think the car looks great and is definitely something I'd look at for my growing family. It's also a car that dad (me) can go and have fun in when the family aren't around.

Dawnw

Jaguar I‑PACE because there's been no comprise on capability or performance.

CellBel

Expert Member
E‑PACE

E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Fjordaan

F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family

V@ttieK@kkie

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.