Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalem44

I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

jzeller

F‑PACE
It is a large family car with a combination of luxury and performance. I like the all in one package

bar1

Expert Member
I‑PACE
Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

tonyp740613

Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)

bairy

F‑PACE
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained

ZX69

E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Junz05

F‑PACE:
Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

Neural

I‑PACE

Johand

Expert Member
I-PACE
  • It is all electric (good for the environment and instant torque!)
  • 294 kW of horses
  • 0-100 km/h in 4.8 s

ToAsTeD

Expert Member
E‑PACE

With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE takes the rewarding Jaguar driving experience and adds everyday practicality with class leading interior stowage. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

sherington

F-Pace 300 Sport
I like it because it embodies everything Jaguar is about - it is beautiful, luxurious, fast & extremely modern. Handling is said to be absolutely first class & the engine outrageous. Love it!

dsm0503

Definitely the F-Pace, not only for looks, but also for the sporty handling

iman

I‑PACE

rastlin

I‑PACE

Status
Not open for further replies.