Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanzyljc007

F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

It has a presence!

Ria13

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV

marumo

F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

bengys

F‑PACE

dhoffmeester

Love the performance and the technology inside

zayn225

F‑PACE

Why?
Well, just look at it! And it seems to have all the boxes ticked... Jaguar heritage to boot too... just all round desirable.

zayn225

E-pace, nothing is compromised, its economical friendly and best performer in all roads

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

electricalex

F‑PACE: Prefer the slightly taller profile of this model, and the interior is magnificent, from the console layout to the detail in the leather seats.

Vivian23

I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

TriumphTalk

I‑PACE (of course)

Shay04

F‑PACE

Why? - Stunning example of a vehicle with technologically advanced systems. Not to mention completely stylish!

Leebells

F-PACE

It's 8-Speed Automatic.

dhes

E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before

Loggies05

F‑PACE

Status
Not open for further replies.