Two-Day Giveaway - Win cool gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.got~issues

Expert Member
F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

Why?
Well, just look at it! And it seems to have all the boxes ticked... Jaguar heritage to boot too... just all round desirable.

Nod

Executive Member
I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Pure electric power. What is to dislike?

Mr G

I‑PACE

Introducing Jaguar's first all-electric performance SUV. Like every Jaguar it feels like no other car on the road. The fact that it’s all-electric hasn’t changed this in the slightest. As you’d expect, there's been no comprise on capability or performance. Built from the ground up, the new Jaguar I‑PACE is a pure Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV). Thrilling to look at and drive, Jaguar I‑PACE is the ultimate all-electric performance SUV.

Electric vehicles are the future, and the I-Pace is the perfect vehicle to embrace that future.

eg2505

Honorary Master
I‑PACE

Saso87

This week we partnered with Jaguar to promote “The Pace”. You can win a TP-Link 5G Mobile Wi-Fi router and a Creative Muvo 2c Bluetooth speaker. To enter:
  • Click on the Jaguar banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here)
  • Tell us which Jaguar Pace vehicle you like and why.
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 10 July and standard competition rules apply.
I like the F Pace. When it comes to SUVs I like them to be big and spacious. That's what I like about the F Pace, along with it's luxury feel and supercharged V8.

tcofran

Expert Member
The Pace family brings the essence of Jaguar and combines it with practicality to create a range of SUVs like no other. Every model includes state-of-the-art technology and innovations that give each vehicle its own unique individuality.

phly

Expert Member
E- Pace

With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
F-Pace
Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained.

And I have driven one, they are VERY nice :)

qace

F‑PACE

I like the F-PACE cause its a luxury and spacious SUV that will work for my family.

mh348

Expert Member
I‑PACE

Dan C

Honorary Master
F‑PACE

Our luxury performance SUV brings together sporty handling and dramatic beauty with everyday practicality and efficiency. Technologically advanced to the core, F‑PACE helps keep you safe, connected and entertained. It’s the benchmark of capable performance and makes every day driving extraordinarily pleasurable for you and your family.

1562575580657.png

Electron1

Expert Member
E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. This capable, well-put-together vehicle is a unique fusion of lithe good looks, agility and dynamic driving. With a driver-focused cockpit sitting at the heart of a family-focused interior, E‑PACE adds everyday practicality to the pleasurable performance Jaguar is known for. There’s never been a compact SUV like this before.

Ryder_JHB

Expert Member
I‑PACE

AlexMain

F‑PACE
Technology, size, space, safety, gadgets...

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

geezer

Expert Member
E‑PACE
E‑PACE is Jaguar’s first compact SUV. It’s a unique combination of looks, agility and dynamic driving.

GreatWmR

I‑PACE

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I‑PACE

Why? because it is all electric!

Status
Not open for further replies.