US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antifa have not been reported by the FBI to have commited any violent acts to date.

Meanwhile far right Boogaloo accelrationsist have shot and killed policeman and security officers over the past few days. 3 of them attacked protestors in Las Vegas a week or two ago.

A KKK member drove his car into protestors a week or two ago.

Where are the facebook posts condemning these groups and villyfing them with Nazi symbols?

Um, shifting the goalposts much?
 

Awsome!

So the point you wanted to highlight was:

Watch it go up and the lefties blaming Trump because the virus is a thing again.

To which I responded:

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 10.23.09.png

"Always have and I always will"

... and then reminded you:

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 10.23.28.png

... that you might have missed where I'd said I had always blamed Donnie for his virus response, and I always would.


And here's a periodic reminder that I've been posting periodic reminders:

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 10.28.42.png
 
Tuesday. I posted that on Tuesday.

You saw it and you laughed, and you've felt dirty and ashamed since...

Tuesday.
So dredging up someone's history is bad now? :D

It is usually a mistake because I get to this thread by finding people's replies to me. So the news has shifted on most of the time.
 
So dredging up someone's history is bad now? :D

It is usually a mistake because I get to this thread by finding people's replies to me. So the news has shifted on most of the time.

Nah, drag up history all you want. We good.

Equality machine go brrr is objectively funny 'tho, so is Gorsuch., J Lmao.

It's okay to admit it was funny konfab... It's not an admission that the left can meme and it won't be held against you as evidence if you claim that we can't in future.
 
Nah, drag up history all you want. We good.

Equality machine go brrr is objectively funny 'tho, so is Gorsuch., J Lmao.

It's okay to admit it was funny konfab... It's not an admission that the left can meme and it won't be held against you as evidence if you claim that we can't in future.
I don't worship equality like you do, so it wasn't particularly funny for me.
 
I don't worship equality like you do, so it wasn't particularly funny for me.

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.
 
Um, shifting the goalposts much?
No.

I am asking why is the Trump campaign using Nazi symbols in the same way the Nazis used them?

If Antifa is the reason, then why is their silence on actual violent groups?
 
No.

I am asking why is the Trump campaign using Nazi symbols in the same way the Nazis used them?

If Antifa is the reason, then why is their silence on actual violent groups?

Yes, and I've already answered that correlation does not imply causation. If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.
 
Yes, and I've already answered that correlation does not imply causation. If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.
So a coincidence then. Random happenstance that they used a Nazi symbol for the same reasons and context as the Nazis.

Colour me shocked at the indifference and defence.
 
The Vice President of the USA, also using Nazi symbology.

14ef6a17ac2e715fb628d257d1cb7877.jpg
 
"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."
 
So a coincidence then. Random happenstance that they used a Nazi symbol for the same reasons and context as the Nazis.

Colour me shocked at the indifference and defence.

Lol, your conspiracy man. Aren't you also the folk proclaiming Trump to be an idiot but now he's playing 5d chess via the interwebs. Lolz
 
Gnarls: self appointed arbiter of standards
Also Gnarls: won't explain the standards or articulate in what way anybody is breaking them

I'm genuinely curious as to how I'm bad faith debating. Like, what about my debating is bad faith? You can't just make an assertion and then not back it up with reasoning.

Similar to how you say correlation does not imply causation. You realize that stating that is not sufficient to explain why in this particular case that maxim applies?

It really just looks on the face of the situation that you are doing everything you can to shift the conversation away from how much of traitor and how corrupt Trump is.
In the same way that Trump did with MBS to shift attention away from his daughter.

Now if my assessment is incorrect, then articulate why it is not.
 
Gnarls: self appointed arbiter of standards
Also Gnarls: won't explain the standards or articulate in what way anybody is breaking them

I'm genuinely curious as to how I'm bad faith debating. Like, what about my debating is bad faith? You can't just make an assertion and then not back it up with reasoning.

Similar to how you say correlation does not imply causation. You realize that stating that is not sufficient to explain why in this particular case that maxim applies?

I really just looks on the face of the situation that you are doing everything you can to shift the conversation away from how much of traitor and how corrupt Trump is.
In the same way that Trump did with MBS to shift attention away from his daughter.

Now if my assessment is incorrect, then articulate why it is not.

Firstly, these are your standards. Secondly, you’ve been quiet on Greg’s behaviour. Thirdly, I have said this over and over and over now.

Please pay attention.
 
Gnarls: self appointed arbiter of standards
Also Gnarls: won't explain the standards or articulate in what way anybody is breaking them

I'm genuinely curious as to how I'm bad faith debating. Like, what about my debating is bad faith? You can't just make an assertion and then not back it up with reasoning.

Similar to how you say correlation does not imply causation. You realize that stating that is not sufficient to explain why in this particular case that maxim applies?

It really just looks on the face of the situation that you are doing everything you can to shift the conversation away from how much of traitor and how corrupt Trump is.
In the same way that Trump did with MBS to shift attention away from his daughter.

Now if my assessment is incorrect, then articulate why it is not.

Well how about you hold yourself to those same standards, how is Trump a traitor?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X