US Election 2020 - Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rietie, you using the same patterns and scripts too much now. You gotta change things up a little bit to keep it fresh.

I suggest that you go on a walkabout in the wilderness, then come back with new exciting ideas about how to play your game of being as racist as possible on the internet without crossing the line but getting as close to it as possible.

Put some effort into it man!
Why this very simple strategy brings you all out of the woodwork trying to defend the racist.

It works so I don't need to change anything.
 
Won't you report it to mods? Do it for the team man.

And hey. Congrats on the news.
I would advise not to report racist post to the mods. I don't like censorship, it is better to have it here out in the open were you can't deny it and pretend it never happened.
 
Why this very simple strategy brings you all out of the woodwork trying to defend the racist.

It works so I don't need to change anything.

Look at you shouting racist. Is it apartheid's fault?
 
Look at you shouting racist. Is it apartheid's fault?
It probably is apartheids fault. Verwoerd should have backed off and not double down on race based laws. However I'm not so sure what the impact would have been considering people in the US are still moaning about being slaves.

Did the US pay reparations to the slave owners when their property were confiscated like the British did?
 
It probably is apartheids fault. Verwoerd should have backed off and not double down on race based laws. However I'm not so sure what the impact would have been considering people in the US are still moaning about being slaves.

Did the US pay reparations to the slave owners when their property were confiscated like the British did?
Verwoerd built those bridges, remember?. I don't see why you bring him in the argument. Is ANC paying you for propoganda? Reason is I wanna be in that cut
 
What is a 'Thabo'?

Thabo - Uncle Tom - A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

Which is what a lot of people called Thabo Mbeki. Not sure if racist but it's certainly derogatory and it's funny that there are so many defending it when those same people lose their goddamn minds at anything they perceive as racist :laugh:
 
Verwoerd built those bridges, remember?. I don't see why you bring him in the argument. Is ANC paying you for propoganda? Reason is I wanna be in that cut
Again unhappy brought up apartheid not me.
 
Thabo - Uncle Tom - A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

Which is what a lot of people called Thabo Mbeki. Not sure if racist but it's certainly derogatory and it's funny that there are so many defending it when those same people lose their goddamn minds at anything they perceive as racist
The idea that all black people should act the same is definitely racist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X