US Election 2020

konfab

Honorary Master
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand you just increased administration and bureaucracy costs a thousand fold. The Universal in UBI is important for that very reason. Imagine how many brain dead paper pushers would need to be employed to means test the entire population.

I thought you were against big government?
You don't need to means test the entire population. Only the people who need to apply for it.

And if your country has enough of a free market economy, the amount of people who would actually need it would be about 5-6%.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Fake news.
Old Bernie was praising the USSR back in the 80's for it's wonderful transport system. The old goat is a communist through and through. I actually hope he does become president so the US can feel the Bern from communism.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Old Bernie was praising the USSR back in the 80's for it's wonderful transport system. The old goat is a communist through and through. I actually hope he does become president so the US can feel the Bern from communism.
Nah. At most he has 20% of the national vote.

The Dems want a "moderate" candidate, they just can decide which one yet, that's why mayor Pete a nobody is pulling the same support as bernie. Once Bloomberg steps in it will be all over and the Berniebros will feel cheated again.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Nah. At most he has 20% of the national vote.

The Dems want a "moderate" candidate, they just can decide which one yet, that's why mayor Pete a nobody is pulling the same support as bernie. Once Bloomberg steps in it will be all over and the Berniebros will feel cheated again.
Well that will depend on what app the Dems use to count the votes.

Techne

Honorary Master
Plus the ruling oligarchs will be come out of the shadows to show who really runs the country.