US Election 2020

buka001

Executive Member
Well, theres from a couple of years back... but not sure why you're bring that up from back then as 'example' so thought maybe something happened yesterday... but if you are talking about that one, then to answer your question, yes, he did make video

Thanks. I was curious to see his views on that terrorist.

cerebus

Honorary Master
And Bloomberg comes out of nowhere and is suddenly ahead of Butt and Pocahontas. Haven't been following things too closely so I might have missed his rise in the polls.
A lot of things can happen when you drop 300 rocks on election ads

Techne

Honorary Master
Sounds like the US rulers/oligarchs financing Biden are jumping ship and supporting ex-GW Bush and supporter of Republican policies/Mr stop and frisk Bloomberg.

greg0205

Honorary Master
And the Dems cheating early.

And by early, you mean 2006.

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact was drafted fourteen years ago and it’s been a thing for, well, for ages.

It’s an approach to the Electoral College where the State allocates all of their electoral college votes to the person who gets the most votes overall in the general election, rather than States allocating them to the winner of each individual State.

They need 270 EC votes to give it legal force; they currently have 196.

That’s it.

No cheating whatsoever.

States like California, New York, Washington, Hawaii, Colorado, Oregon, New Mexico and nine others have already signed on.

But, you know, don’t let history get in the way of you rage-posting about something you just heard about today.

Here, let me help you out:

You’re welcome.

Okty

Expert Member
So... seems it is going to Bernie vs Bloomberg for final Democratic runner for the election?