US Election 2020

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Gnarls

Expert Member
Who's Orangutanman's campaign manager this time?

Lol, didn't you have a two year special investigation to get this straightened out?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
All the Trump associates convicted or sentenced

Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 12.20.24 PM.jpg

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master

Border Patrol Will Deploy Elite Tactical Agents to Sanctuary Cities

Agents from a special tactical team that normally confronts smugglers on the border are being sent to sanctuary cities across the country.

The agents are being sent to help Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers carry out operations arresting immigrants who are in the United States illegally. The personnel are specifically being sent to cities were local law enforcement limits cooperation with ICE agents, marking the latest escalation in the White House confrontation with sanctuary cities. The deployment of 100 officers will run from February through May across at least nine cities: Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, New Orleans, and Newark, N.J. The goal of the mission is to increase arrests in the sanctuary cities by at least 35 percent, according to the New York Times.

Sollie

Executive Member
My man! This is gonna be good!

Notes to self:
Start an online meme generator with (lots of) Google ad revenue. Tyson can make me rich.
Plenty of tissues will be required. Check, have mate in the tissue business ...
Invest in popcorn factory
Buy shares in tinfoil industry, investigate starting local tinfoil hat business, shortage predicted.
Alternate source to China needed for sanitary wet wipes, lots of poo flinging ahead.
Consider starting "Suicide and suicide Inc." funeral plan.
Try and resurrect Bell Pottinger?
Investigate poo flinging bot for Cerebrus. Must work on MyBB.
Plenty and plenty of pigeon traps for the pigeon chess players.
Investigate Siberia as a source of chill pills, Red Square for reality pills.
Sponsor clinic for meltdown victims - then selectively put up Trump avatars.
Be sure to advertise on MyBB!!!

Who says South Africa does not have potential.

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member

Border Patrol Will Deploy Elite Tactical Agents to Sanctuary Cities

Agents from a special tactical team that normally confronts smugglers on the border are being sent to sanctuary cities across the country.

The agents are being sent to help Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers carry out operations arresting immigrants who are in the United States illegally. The personnel are specifically being sent to cities were local law enforcement limits cooperation with ICE agents, marking the latest escalation in the White House confrontation with sanctuary cities. The deployment of 100 officers will run from February through May across at least nine cities: Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, New Orleans, and Newark, N.J. The goal of the mission is to increase arrests in the sanctuary cities by at least 35 percent, according to the New York Times.
Let's cause choas then blame the people trying to sort it out? Sounds familiar.

But why are you posting this here? Let's throw as much shyte in here as possible and see what sticks?

/Edit: Updated #355.

Sollie

Executive Member
Let’s demonize immigrants then start persecuting them with jackboot authoritarianism. Sounds familiar.

Trump stuff
“When I asked him where the (original) Ghanaian passport was, he said he had thrown it away. Currently, we (police) don’t know who is sitting here,” Mopedi said
Bad bad ... oh wait - this is South Africa. Now one local dude in Bethal is in trouble for similar. When you point this out, the messenger (me) is an idiot. :unsure:

Nah, let's rather let it get out of hand so we can have a total downfall of civil society. South Africa is a prime example where we've had an open door policy for a while. Yet now we have regular bi-annual Xenophobia events on the streets and all hell breaks loose?

SJW policies says the red hot stove plate will not burn, logic says BS ... and never the twain shall meet. So we blame the stove manufacturer?

Perhaps you need to go to a shrink to get rid of your TDS and start taking notice of what is happening around you in real life, just outside your delusional bubble, take tips, then look at the USA again.

I swear I'll change my avatar to a Trump pic just to see certain peeps have a meltdown ... wait, nvm, that would be cruel. :laugh:

/Edit: Updated #355 again.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
All the Trump associates convicted or sentenced

View attachment 784888

Prior to the Orangutanman coming on the scene, the Trumpettes would use the old adage "birds of a feather" and "soort soek soort", now those are "false news" , "fake", old adage no longer applies.

What a cunch of bunts.