US Election 2020

buka001

Executive Member

DOJ Alumni Statement on the Events Surrounding the Sentencing of Roger Stone

We, the undersigned, are alumni of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) who have collectively served both Republican and Democratic administrations. Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice.

1.1K claps
I assume they all have TDS as well and are wokeys.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Trump’s words, bullied kids, scarred schools

Trump’s words, those chanted by his followers at campaign rallies and even his last name have been wielded by students and school staff members to harass children more than 300 times since the start of 2016, a Washington Post review of 28,000 news stories found. At least three-quarters of the attacks were directed at kids who are Hispanic, black or Muslim, according to the analysis. Students have also been victimized because they support the president — more than 45 times during the same period.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
On Saturday, CNN turned up an egregious example of Barr running interference for Trump at DOJ, reporting that he “personally spearheaded” an effort last year to save Halkbank, a state-owned Turkish bank, from being indicted after President Recep Tayyip Erdogan “pressed Trump in a bid to avoid charges.” Erdogan’s personal involvement complemented a months-long lobbying campaign by Turkey to avoid prosecution. As my colleague Dan Friedman has reported, Turkey spent millions of dollars “pressing the White House, the State Department, and Congress to ask the Justice Department not to prosecute the Turkish bank. The top lobbyist working on that case, Brian Ballard, extensively contacted Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow during that time.

Techne

Honorary Master
Washington Compost, Mother Jones... Some high quality Propagand... I mean Fake new... I mean reporting there.

Just in case anybody is still surprised at Platitude Pete's rise.

He is saying the right things to the country that heavily influences US elections and it is reflected very well in his very diverse, non-white billionaires supporting him.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Washington Compost, Mother Jones... Some high quality Propagand... I mean Fake new... I mean reporting there.

Just in case anybody is still surprised at Platitude Pete's rise.

He is saying the right things to the country that heavily influences US elections and it is reflected very well in his very diverse, non-white billionaires supporting him.
How does Israel mind control the people into voting for mayor Pete?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
What's your results?
President:
Michael Bloomberg - 69%
Tom Steyer - 61%
Tulsi Gabbard - 61%
Donald Trump - 59%
Joe Biden - 56%

Party:
Constitution - 62%
Libertarian - 60%
Women's Equality - 60%
Peace and Freedom - 55%
Republican - 53%

Impressive that I get the Constitution Party and Women's Equality 2% apart, one is left-wing the other right.

I lean towards small government and individualism. Free market. Decentralisation/federalism but not where basic human rights are concerned, those should be at national level. Abolition or at least a reduction in income tax while increasing sales taxes. Dove foreign policy (don't get involved unless serious human rights violations are ongoing and I'd prefer a quick drone or air strike than putting boots on the ground). Immigration should be controlled, allow people in that add value through skills. Government should provide basic healthcare and education. Some guidelines where the environment and business are concerned but not overtly regulated. Rather try and reward sustainability instead of beating it in line with a stick. Any changes in government policy, legislation or the constitution should be put to a vote.

Pegasus

Expert Member
LOL. Can you imagine such a softie in tough international negotiations? Eish. Reminds me of the time in 2016 when he was harassed by Black Lives Matter supporters!
His international negotiations will primarily involve begging the IMF for money after he pays for the free stuff he promised.

konfab

Honorary Master
His international negotiations will primarily involve begging the IMF for money after he pays for the free stuff he promised.
Imagine the Kvetching when the IMF demands austerity measures on the US government. That would almost be worth supporting the old pig.