US protests/riots 2020

wbot

Expert Member
It's almost like this whole defund the police movement is not actually about police brutality but rather about being able to commit crimes with ease.
Can't be arrested if the police have been severely defunded or have been abolished. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Of course. Blm and supporters are nothing but a bunch of criminals and terorists. I've seen quite a few "protesters" "protesting" while wearing brand new nike shoes and shirts etc.

Can't rob banks with police around now can we

Vorastra

Expert Member
Of course. Blm and supporters are nothing but a bunch of criminals and terorists. I've seen quite a few "protesters" "protesting" while wearing brand new nike shoes and shirts etc.

The best part is watching these wokelings/criminals trying to throw those sledges around lol. They can barely keep it at chest height.

Sollie

Executive Member

That's where you want the K9 unit and ... :sneaky:

wbot

Expert Member
And all the guy did was to try and help a transgender blm supporter who was attacked and robbed by blm supporters. For that he was almost killed

Emjay

Honorary Master
... something something peaceful protestors harassed. Call the cops ...
Soon cops will be replaced by "community policing" if these radicals had their own way. This fine gentleman on display here is a prime example of what's to come.

wbot

Expert Member
Police were too late, dude has serious head injuries, no arrests