Executive Member
So you'd rather live in a malfunctioning society where violence keeps circling back in a vicious cycle in order to fulfill your sadistic revenge fantasy than living in a functioning society where violence is gradually reduced through compassion.

Good to know. And good luck to you.

Compassion is prime for exploitation.

tetrasect

Expert Member
"violence is gradually reduced through compassion"

I don't think it's as simple as adding compassion to solve society's violence.

Yet the evidence shows that it is. And I said reduce, not solve.

In Norway, recidivism rates dropped from 70-80% down to just 20% within 2 years of implementing the new prison system.

And outside of prisons, the violence reduction programs that have been implemented have seen tremendous successes: https://www.cureviolence.org/results/scientific-evaluations/

Last edited:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
So you'd rather live in a malfunctioning society where violence keeps circling back in a vicious cycle in order to fulfill your sadistic revenge fantasy than living in a functioning society where violence is gradually reduced through compassion.

Good to know. And good luck to you.

I doubt you've been personally affected by violent crime .... it's easy to be the bleeding heart believing fantasies when you're untouched. And gods help your loved ones if you or they have experienced it.

Sadistic revenge indeed, that's all they deserve.

rvZA

Expert Member

wbot

Expert Member
They didn't think this through. Read the replies haha
This surely has to be the joke of the decade....

EzmBhdhVoAE69QH

Temujin

Honorary Master

Its happening... california gonna be red.... according to their own mobs rules, not voting for her or speaking against her makes them all 'ists and 'phobes :ROFL: :popcorn:

Edit: And just like that, stunning and brave woman of the year is 'he' again :ROFL:

Last edited:

Whright

Expert Member
This surely has to be the joke of the decade....

What fake news channel CNN has become. Imagine watching it!!

I disagree with you, “has become”
That means they once were honest.
Com’ on man..

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Useless Ted starting to wake up maybe? Tired of seeing his city getting destroyed? Starting to realize that antifa are terrorists and not just an idea? Starting to regret not accepting bad orange man's help?

Maybe...

Come on man stop spreading lies, they're not real they're just an idea....... and anything that is real is mostly peaceful.......

Civil war ongoing and expanding...

Krugman is the POS who wished that Florida's seniors (who overwhelmingly voted for Trump) would die from covid-19. A despicable human being. Of course because he holds the same views as the rest of the metropolitan elite, nothing happened.

Vorastra

Executive Member
Useless Ted starting to wake up maybe? Tired of seeing his city getting destroyed? Starting to realize that antifa are terrorists and not just an idea? Starting to regret not accepting bad orange man's help?

Maybe...
He started doing this as soon as Biden became president.

Wheeler was never asleep, he was a shethead that allowed his own city to be terrorised for political gain.

s0lar

Expert Member
My god this thread is a soapie for guys. I mean little to impact on their day to day. But oh so gripping and heated. :ROFL:

Vorastra

Executive Member
My god this thread is a soapie for guys. I mean little to impact on their day to day. But oh so gripping and heated. :ROFL:
Weird that you never said this in the US politics thread with the lefties screeching every 5 seconds lmao.

Vorastra

Executive Member

Black merchants near the once-thriving corner of 38th Street and Chicago Avenue said police have abandoned the blocked-off intersection, creating a dangerous autonomous zone that has seen crime spike and business evaporate.

Who could have foreseen this.

s0lar

Expert Member
Weird that you never said this in the US politics thread with the lefties screeching every 5 seconds lmao.
Dude the only thing I recognize as a lefty and a righty depends on which side I sleep. Am totally a-political.