Vasectomy - NOT!!!!

Conack

Expert Member
Saw some posts on reddit about this recently. Apparently a vasectomy can heal/reverse according to some of the comments.
Pretty kak / scary..

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
I believe given enough time your body(Nature made) wants to heal itself, sometimes quickly sometimes it can take years if you allow it to, if it was not for this, you would not find a docter or medical aid anywhere, I wish my car could fix itself( F man made).

Vacectomy:Sperm is still manufactured.
"Vasectomy is minor surgery to block sperm from reaching the semen that is ejaculated from the penis. Semen still exists, but it has no sperm in it. After a vasectomy the testes still make sperm, but they are soaked up by the body."

I am not sure if its soaked up by your body how it can get out, maybe sweating-?

Last edited:

rvZA

Executive Member
Dude, go do the paternity test first. If you did not get her pregnant the past 9 years, why suddenly 5 months ago? You vasectomy has a better chance of being a success than your wife ever getting pregnant. Clear this up first. Bad things do happen. This is life.

Caldo

It's been an eventfully shocking day, but we have now accepted the situation.
Already started planning next Doctors visits, shopping, etc. Also started speaking about the hospital, etc.

My starting point is the urologist that did the operation. Wife is coming with, same as when I initially went. If he says I am still 'closed'
Life as I know it will change!!!

But right now, I trust my wife!!!

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Dude, go do the paternity test first. If you did not get her pregnant the past 9 years, why suddenly 5 months ago? You vasectomy has a better chance of being a success than your wife ever getting pregnant. Clear this up first. Bad things do happen. This is life.

This is a bad idea. Either he finds out he is the father and hates himself for not trusting his wife or he finds out he is not the father and his life is ruined.

Nay! I say take the child in as one of your own regardless. Blood may be thicker than water but love trumps everything!!

Caldo

This is a bad idea. Either he finds out he is the father and hates himself for not trusting his wife or he finds out he is not the father and his life is ruined.

Nay! I say take the child in as one of your own regardless. Blood may be thicker than water but love trumps everything!!
If there is a case for her to answer, she must answer.
I am not sure I will be able to accept the child if it is not mine

But to immediately accuse my wife of something I don't even know of or suspected. It will be beyond foolish!

rvZA

Executive Member
Yes, never accuse your wife of anything before yoi have that paternity test result in your hands. Believe ne, you will be worse off if you do not do it

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Well, the golden answer lies in that paternity test. Do not accuse anyone of anything.
Exactly. Could be an honest mistake from the good doctor. Maybe this is the first time it has happened and he is just as shocked.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
The golden rule... cut or not, without protection it goes in the mouth, down the throat.
The golden rule is I cum where I want to cum,( sorry about that one time Trixie, I didn't know you were sleeping on the floor ) hence the reason for a vasectomy.

The OP knew the risks and were hopefully made aware of something like this that could happen albeit it being a very small chance.

We now have 2 wire hangers at home as well as a box of Omo for events like this seeing as we dont live in a house with enough stairs.

Lupus

Honorary Master
She could have had a hysterectomy that would've been full proof

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I have scheduled an appointment to go back to the same urologist...
He must first explain to me how the hell...

Then he must come fetch 'his' child. The MF!!!

I spent quite abit off time in the bathroom today.
My balls use the have 2 knots on the side, after the operation. This is where it was cut and knotted.
I can now only find 1 knot.
My sperm tubes were cut off - No knots. Did you get the reversible vasectomey ?
Maybe the one knot untied itself while you were being active - sports ?

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
A colleague of mine got pregnant after her husband had a vasectomy. When he was tested the results came back that the op had been unsuccessful. He had the op a second time and now gets tested every couple of years.

This happened maybe 10 or so years ago. I think they are stricter now on testing after the operation because of these things happening from time to time.