• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Vodacom LTE activation requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2468

Howzit. This thread is for LTE activation only. Not VOLTE. As mentioned earlier, I am no longer doing Volte activations. Many times it does not work because the firmware on the customer's phone is not correct due to the phone not having been bought from Vodacom or the customer flashed a custom ROM on a Vodacom phone (even if the phone model is supported, any changes to firmware will render Volte useless on the handset). In these cases I am then expected to try and trouble shoot and I am not willing to do it.

I am happy to assist with normal LTE issues as that for me is a critical feature and is not hanset dependant. Not so with Volte. Too many conditions and specs to be met for it to work.
No probs...thanks...never see that (facepalm) :)

Ceander

Much Appreciated Ockie!

I should have emailed you a long time ago. It seems the consultants at Vodacom aren't capable of assisting us at this technical level.

:)

Attachments

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Much Appreciated Ockie!

I should have emailed you a long time ago. It seems the consultants at Vodacom aren't capable of assisting us at this technical level.

:)
This is hardly on a technical level. Make sure LTE APN and LTE service boxes are ticked, if not, tick them. Tick Network Sync box .... click done ... wait for screen... click submit. Done.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
REMINDER. WHEN YOU SEND YOUR REQUEST, POST IN THIS THREAD SO THAT I KNOW THERE IS A REQUEST WAITING FOR ME. INCLUDE YOUR MYBB USERNAME IN THE MAIL.

Jakoc

Hello. Not a request for voLTE activation as Vodacom center says it is, but how do I know that it is actually working on my S8+ (Stock standard Vodacom purchased no custom SW) unit.

My S6 showed voLTE. Nothing on this one, so not sure if active.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.