Vodacom migration

Jeffrsnapln

Hi there,

Someone from Vodacom please assist me here:

I currently have an Everyday Off-peak 120 contract for my wife which, is proving to be very unsuitable.
What can I migrate to that has Data and anytime airtime without incurring penalties or taking a big step up in subscription?

Thanks

CptNukeEm

Just move to Cell C and pay half the price you pay a Vodacom for data/call rates.. ;)

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Can you migrate without incurring charges?
There should not be charges migrating from Everyday off peak 120 to one of the Smart packages as it is a higher package. You will be given a migration quote detailing any charges if any.

Jeffrsnapln

Just move to Cell C and pay half the price you pay a Vodacom for data/call rates.. ;)
Exactly what I will do as soon as the contract period expires.

No sense in paying for two contracts and only using one..... Well, I say that, but its exactly what I'm doing myself! Works out cheaper to keep on paying for my Voda contract until it ends and use a Cell C contract than to just keep using my Voda contract!

Bosvark@

Expert Member
Call the call centre and ask. In my experience you can migrate upward to certain packages but you have to speak to an agent in the know...They will email or fax a quote. I've also been able to revert back to my original contract in the past.

piranha786

Expert Member
Revival ..

I'm currently on a uChoose flexi 200.
Contract upgrade date 29 Oct 2017 (so 3 months about)

I want to migrate this contract to a 5Gb Data Topup. Will this extend my contract for a further 24 months, or will I be able to upgrade in October again? without penalties.

_ Guys at vodashops are useless unfortunately.