VOIP recommendation

under_sky

Expert Member
Can anyone maybe recommend a voip provider like fresh phone that will allow me to have the number on a few phones and when one calls it will ring on all of them ?
Fresh phone isn’t able to support this
Ideally I would like something prepaid as this is going to be used for calls to our house from a gate system

Regards

Dean

Expert Member
+1 for Switch Telecom. We use them for our office hosted PBX and they're all sorts of awesome.

under_sky

Expert Member
+1 for Switch Telecom. We use them for our office hosted PBX and they're all sorts of awesome.
Thanks my main thing is that it must ring on separate phones at the same time when someone calls

Dean

Expert Member
Thanks my main thing is that it must ring on separate phones at the same time when someone calls
I do that with their feature - I think it may be called ring groups - where my desk IP phone at the office, and the VoIP app on my mobile, ring at the same time and I can answer either one. Each device/phone can have its own extension to call between them via VoIP, and also all ring together when a certain incoming phone number (eg 0211234567) is dialled by external parties.