Vuma Reach Fibre - Mitchell's Plain/Strandfontein

nad_isa

What a $#!t show it has been the past month or so. Don't you just love it when you log a fault for the standard pls restart router and send pics of ONT response.. I say it's been long running issue pls get feedback. Response is pls send pics *facepalm*

In a way I can understand not everyone knowing what's happening with these issues a d that they have to start somewhere to troubleshoot but doesn't make it any less annoying

abs1

When you take all the necessary precautions to have all your gear on backup power only to be undone by a poor internet service. Afrihost on Vumareach has been a pain for the last 2 months. Its enough we dealing with Eskom, really don't need this too.

chrome_q7ZapoOrtA.png

Felixbf1980

This is what happens in Big Business, one section does not know what is going on within the other. Just proves that meetings between management is useless and clearly do not speak about real issues. Just stupid stats and projection crap.

CxJx2011

Guys you're not getting refunds read the service agreement. Just change providers or services, problem solved right?

nad_isa

As much as I appreciate @AfriNatic top class service. It is time now to look at alternatives to AH. Time to do some digging/reading. CISP if I'm not mistaken is joining the AH crew so will see what's available.

nad_isa

Guys you're not getting refunds read the service agreement. Just change providers or services, problem solved right?
Don't think that's realistic like u say. And ain't gonna happen with fibre. Time to move. If it wasn't such a admin pain..eish.

Aidandb

fibre downtime.JPG
choose one of ones that' s always green I would suggest.
Cant recall the last time Fibre was all green:unsure:

CxJx2011

View attachment 1176456
choose one of ones that' s always green I would suggest.
Cant recall the last time Fibre was all green:unsure:
thats not fair way to judge, the coverage is huge with multiple FNO's and multiple reasons for issue from planned maintanance to outages. My brother is with Afrihost (Vumatel Core) in Plumstead literally 4 kilometers from me and, he had 1 instance of downtime since they upgraded speeds on VC

Aidandb

There is a number of FNO's Octotel, Frogfoot, Openserve and Vumatel , they are suppose to lay the foundation and that's it. if its planned maintenance, give notice, and dont ask me to restart the router and check which lights is on. ADSL with copper line theft did not give me this much down time in a time period of 1 month.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Nope worked lekker over vpn to sydney during loadshedding via ups just finished and hopped on here and saw yall crying lmao i told yall to jump ship i saw the ship crack and i jumped far as possible only thing i wish is @AfriNatic to rep cisp lol imagine CoolNatic
CoolNatic lol

CapoPlays

But im a bit pissed ever since durban got more speed they stole my upload speed about 4mbps why is vuma stealing from the poor