I still had problems this morning but it seems to have sorted itself out later.Are you still having issues? I can confirm we had no reported issues last night.
Please PM your client code so I can have our support investigate further.
Thanks
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I still had problems this morning but it seems to have sorted itself out later.Are you still having issues? I can confirm we had no reported issues last night.
Please PM your client code so I can have our support investigate further.
Thanks
What is the normal max speed you can achieve using the 4Mb home uncapped?
because it seems i am not hitting 4mb/s but rather more
What is the normal max speed you can achieve using the 4Mb home uncapped?
because it seems i am not hitting 4mb/s but rather more
Glad to hear it.We have also increased our Network capacity by 8% and there will be more coming.
Why am I still waiting for a 3 minute video to stream on a 4mb line?![]()
Why am I still waiting for a 3 minute video to stream on a 4mb line?![]()
Because I sometimes encounter the same on a 155Mbps line?
One of the many reasons i left wa...
My account got suspended for going 4gb over the rolling windows for the second time.
You get a 155Mbps line in Bloemfontein? :wtf:
My account got suspended for going 4gb over the rolling windows for the second time. Asked them to cancel everything right there and then. No 30 day notice but I have to wait for them to move my line back to telkom.
Sorry WA. The last 4 years were great but the other options out there means I don't have to take threats from my sp any more.
The thing is, we have advised our customers that are on our Uncapped service that you need to stay within your thresholds as per your package and if you have gone over the threshold, just slow down your usage so that you fall below the threshold. We never ever want a customer to leave us but we have to follow the process as per our AUP, which all Uncapped customers agreed to when signing up. But again if you stay within the thresholds you will have a smooth and uninterrupted service.
And this on an "uncapped" account
Surely WA should manage their systems better? Also I thought if you went over they just throttled your account depending on capacity and time of day. This type of behaviour on their behalf seems to indicate that they must really be battling and times are tight
Quite the contrary Fulton17, we have increased our network capacity quite considerably over the last couple of months and are not running near full capacity. The reason behind this is that we have a small amount of customers continually exceeded their thresholds and this in my opinion is unfair as it is impacting the majority of our Uncapped users which are well within their limits.
We have notified these customers about their usage exceeding the thresholds but they decided not to slow it down. We even give these customers a call to warn them and all they need to do is stick within the threshold. These customers also have a choice of upgrading their service to a bigger package since they will using such a high amount of bandwidth.
So we have done all that we can do from our end but we need our customers to work with us as well.
So as I read this Justin, your uncapped accounts are actually not uncapped, but capped accounts.
Yes my son, it suits me fine...They will deny it. WA seems to only cater for grandma and grandpa...
Yes my son, it suits me fine...