South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Can't open anything with Web Africa at the moment. My other accounts are fine.
Are you in JHB?
Yeah, JHB. Seems back to normal again now.
5 ****ing days since I bought my account and its still not working, their support is absolute ****e, same message when you call about how the line between CPT and JHB is down. Why is every ISP so ****?
Waste of ****ing money.
5 ****ing days since I bought my account and its still not working, their support is absolute ****e, same message when you call about how the line between CPT and JHB is down. Why is every ISP so ****?
Waste of ****ing money.
Weird how different people have issues with different ISPs.
I can't imagine that somebody would have issues with a WA Business capped account. Mine has been running like clockwork since I got it.
Then I try Afrihost and it's crap, and people tell me that it's excellent for them.
I guess you just have to find the ISP that works for you.
Are you guys on Home Capped or Business Capped accounts?
Well, its better than Afrihost capped by a mile... At least webafrica dont promise unshaped and then shape you...Home capped - 10meg line
every night the dl is way low on NNTP and this is a deal breaker....
Well, its better than Afrihost capped by a mile... At least webafrica dont promise unshaped and then shape you...

Borked.
Pages only load halfway on all my WA lines, so rebooted the modems and now they won't reconnect. wtf is going on!!!?
It is not "shaping" it is "contention", and this allowed![]()