Weed growers thread

Ill Evan

I have 2 outdoor plants like that, I just germinated some street quality seeds & stuck them in potting soil and they came out freeky skinny like their stems never grew.

What's the deal with seasons for outdoors, I have some better quality seeds & will apply all I have learned here so with winter coming is there time for another try?
I wouldn't start an outdoor grow now. If you got good seeds, rather wait until after Winter.

Queentoet

Geez I have a lot to learn. First time grower and only because my son aged 21 became ill with an auto immune Hepatitis and I am determined to take him off the medication the hospital has given him that is so bad and has many side effects and give him either the weed to smoke or the Cannabis oil

Hicklethumb

It should grow better outside than inside, as the sun is the best energy source. Autos' however, need to germinate in their final containers, so not sure how big she can grow in a 2L pot.
Here are pics of my Sweet Tooth Auto clone I raised outdoors in Coco..I did transplant her, which I think stumped her growth a bit..View attachment 629738View attachment 629740
Late bump, but how did you clone an auto?

yebocan

Executive Member
Geez I have a lot to learn. First time grower and only because my son aged 21 became ill with an auto immune Hepatitis and I am determined to take him off the medication the hospital has given him that is so bad and has many side effects and give him either the weed to smoke or the Cannabis oil
+1

- I used to take 4 different classes of meds for my hypertension. -regiment I was placed on, after all the obvious reasons for my abnormal BP was ruled out. Two months back, while renewing my chronic script...I asked my GP about getting off of some of the crap I was taking. Floating the CBD idea....He flat out said no, the regiment was unique for my issue. **** that I said....started researching, ....hanged out on forums...was directed to a CBD cannabinoid provider, that uses the FECO process.
Initially took one 30mg tab a day...wayyyyyy tooo strong, eventually settled into a 1tab every 5 days routine. BP comes in way below what the other meds could maintain. All the side effects , I had to endure....gone.

RezN88

Anyone know where I can get one of those bho tubes from ?
got any tips pls ?

Ill Evan

Out of curiosity, whats sort of yield is reasonable to expect from this?
I've never made BHO myself, but in all honesty when I watch videos of dudes cramming a **** load of weed into these tubes and getting like a couple squirts of BHO, I'm not impressed. Then again, I've also never used BHO products or even dabbed..so I can't say whether it's worth it

Jimmy-Z

Out of curiosity, whats sort of yield is reasonable to expect from this?
Expect about a 10% yield, depending on how frosty your trim is or whether you're using bud to make the BHO. Of the 10g I made over a year ago, I still have 4g left. It's super potent, so you use very little at a time. I don't it very often either...

RezN88

Im keen to partner up on someone to make extract....PM me if interested...I have the bud