Weed growers thread

smkungfu

Got some plants from a friend, he has been growing them for about a month in a window sill. I told him it's not the right season to plant outside, he said it's a weed and will grow and flower anytime of the year, you won't get that big of a yield.

Should I go ahead and plant them outside or can I leave them in the window sill?

yebocan

Executive Member
Looking for a good magnifying glass / jeweller's loupe ...for trichome viewing...any recommendations, would be much appreciated, Cape Town

RezN88

Anyone help me - I was told today that spraying your plants in flower, with H2O2 ( for powdery mildew ) would cause oxidation on the heads and the THC to change to CBN

RezN88

Thats what GTHydro salesman told me ...I havnt been able to find anything on the web about it. I know you are supposed to spray the leaves only, but its hard not to spray the heads in the process

RezN88

Can you believe I have one bush of Dinachem strain, that I planted 1/11/2018 , that is so massive, and still probably 2-3 weeks from harvest. Thats almost 6 months its been growing...and still not ready....caterpillars are eating it to pi=eces

krieg

Can you believe I have one bush of Dinachem strain, that I planted 1/11/2018 , that is so massive, and still probably 2-3 weeks from harvest. Thats almost 6 months its been growing...and still not ready....caterpillars are eating it to pi=eces
Is it the little green and brown worms? I see them on my plants but don't see any damage from them. Do they eat the fan leaves or the bud leaves?