Weight Loss/ Gain thread Dec 2014 - 2015

Sure... though invariably my Tuesday weigh in is less than Monday cause Sunday and Saturday I usually give in to temptation...

Tonight we feast at a Chinese restaurant, so will see what happens to tomorrow's scale reading :p I'll take it easy on the eating though.

Yeh. I had a good monday, but this morning the scale was higher than on monday morning. Should be lower tomorrow though...
 
Does spirits and energy drinks prohibit or restrict fat loss?

Evertime I have one my weight seems to stall even though my carb intake is at a minimal?

How much should I have?
 
I would stay far away from energy drinks. Those things are lethal.

Spirits on their own shouldn't be too bad - your body will burn the alcohol as fuel before it burns fat though, so it will slow things down somewhat.
Make sure the spirits are not sugared up, btw. Vodka's good.
 
First boxing session of the week. Recovery time is getting better and better so thats good! 6am session tomorrow morning, arghhh I'm really not a morning person :D
 
I would stay far away from energy drinks. Those things are lethal.

+1

A large PLAY every morning for a month led to me having a blood clot in my leg. End result is fooked circulation for life now :(
 
Started StrongLifts 5x5 3 weeks ago, and have already gained 2kg. Sitting on 85kg - haven't measured body fat yet, though
 
300g gained from last night's Chinese food feast. Meh, probably water retention from all the sources :p

Oh, and hot cross buns for snacks at midnight. This diet plan is going too well...
 
+1

A large PLAY every morning for a month led to me having a blood clot in my leg. End result is fooked circulation for life now :(

My stepson had a massive seizure after a Monster
 
How is everyone doing? Hope you're not all feasting on cakes and pies

Struggling to get the loss back from what I had last Friday morning. Today haven't even reached it yet, my beer-weekend really faakt it up. But I'll just keep going, should reach it by tomorrow morning at least. Will give a weight update then.
 
Surely it won't just be the Monster/Play that causes these things. They're effectively poison, but not that bad.

Not really sure at this point, it may have been an interaction with Zyban, together with stress...
 
Friend of mine went slightly psychotic on Zyban (Started hearing voices), and he had a rock solid run of the mill personality. That stuffs dangerous
 
I blame the lasagne, hot chocolate, dark chocolates, cashew nuts and cheese and crackers yesterday for my weight gain...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X