What apps do you recommend for iPad?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Guys is there a decent document editor? Pages seems to mess up the numbering schemes (and some formatting) and has limited functionality, so I can't re-do the numbering the way it's supposed to be.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Guys is there a decent document editor? Pages seems to mess up the numbering schemes (and some formatting) and has limited functionality, so I can't re-do the numbering the way it's supposed to be.
Try Goodreader.

500px has a gorgeous interface.
Tweetmag
Instapaper
Epicurious
Kindle and Stanza
The new Google search app is excellent
Accuweather
Night Stand
Feedly
Reeder
Simplepedia
Bible Reader

KingBel

Expert Member
I downloaded "SmartAlarmHD" yesterday. You place the ipad next to your pillow when you go to sleep, set the time that you want to wake up, then it plays some soothing music to help you fall asleep (rain, ocean waves, fireplace, nature etc). Then it records your noises and movements during the night and gives you stats the next morning as to how many times you moved from deep sleep to light sleep to rem sleep. Pretty cool. And since it records all noises, you can hear if you snore, or talk in your sleep :p

Cassady

Expert Member
I downloaded "SmartAlarmHD" yesterday. You place the ipad next to your pillow when you go to sleep, set the time that you want to wake up, then it plays some soothing music to help you fall asleep (rain, ocean waves, fireplace, nature etc). Then it records your noises and movements during the night and gives you stats the next morning as to how many times you moved from deep sleep to light sleep to rem sleep. Pretty cool. And since it records all noises, you can hear if you snore, or talk in your sleep :p

Just did a search for it - cannot find anything? :wtf:

sand_man

Honorary Master
M8 is a remote app for the iPad or iPhone for users of the Mede8er media player.

poffle

Executive Member
Howzit,

I downloaded Smart Alarm Clock HD - i just wanted to know, is there any way to conserve battery when using this program?

I used it last night, cool app. But do you have to keep it open the entire night? My battery went from 56% when i went to sleep down to 5%.