What game are you playing now ?

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Thinking of starting Shadow of the Tomb Raider, got it on special on Humble for $28 ( Croft edition )

Gnarls

Expert Member
Street Fighter IV & Magic: the Gathering Arena - Rakdos aggro if you're wondering.

AndyC

Don't forget the Prequel. I haven't played the Prequel although I've played through 1 and 2 countless times.

I'll probably only pick up Borderlands 3 next year when the game of the year edition comes out with all the DLC and bug fixes (if there are any).
Yeah, me too. Pricing should also a little wallet-friendly by then

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
I got gifted Stygian seems pretty cool, kinda like Baldurs gate but based in the lovecraft universe.

I really like the positive speech aspect that leads to attribute points. Feels fresh even though its an old concept.

Not very far into it maybe 2 hours but so far so good.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Star Wars Battlefront 2015 (just for walker assault against bots) and 2017.

For some reason, I just had an itch to play the newer iterations, especially the 2017 version after they added Instant Action mode with bots :D

theratman

Executive Member

For some reason, I just had an itch to play the newer iterations, especially the 2017 version after they added Instant Action mode with bots :D
How is the bot gameplay? Honest opinion

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member

Bots with the classic Battlefront was a blast.
Hell, if the newer Battlefront is great with bots, I'd get it.

The problem with multiplayer only games is the multiplayer part.