What's for lunch?

Went out to buy something, craved some curry so I bought from a takeaway not too far from the office.

I was furious when I was charged R45 for a few scoops of potatoes and two cubes of meat. I couldn't tell the total price as they have to weight the bakkie and only found out once the lady gave me my change. I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate so I mumbled to myself all the way back to the office out of frustration :D
 
Went out to buy something, craved some curry so I bought from a takeaway not too far from the office.

I was furious when I was charged R45 for a few scoops of potatoes and two cubes of meat. I couldn't tell the total price as they have to weight the bakkie and only found out once the lady gave me my change. I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate so I mumbled to myself all the way back to the office out of frustration :D

not cool

rather have KFC
 
Tempeh fried with garlic & spinach, avo & kimchi.

tmp.jpg
 
Went out to buy something, craved some curry so I bought from a takeaway not too far from the office.

I was furious when I was charged R45 for a few scoops of potatoes and two cubes of meat. I couldn't tell the total price as they have to weight the bakkie and only found out once the lady gave me my change. I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate so I mumbled to myself all the way back to the office out of frustration :D

Just go to the Burner. Leka bunny cow.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X