I.am.Sam
Honorary Master
Kalkys is awesome beyond!!
haha its good stuff
Compared to Hout Bay?
fish on the rocks is terrible ...i always have snoekies cause fish is always fresh
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Kalkys is awesome beyond!!
Compared to Hout Bay?
haha its good stuff
fish on the rocks is terrible ...i always have snoekies cause fish is always fresh
WTF is that?
Went out to buy something, craved some curry so I bought from a takeaway not too far from the office.
I was furious when I was charged R45 for a few scoops of potatoes and two cubes of meat. I couldn't tell the total price as they have to weight the bakkie and only found out once the lady gave me my change. I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate so I mumbled to myself all the way back to the office out of frustration![]()
WTF is that?
Tempeh fried with garlic & spinach, avo & kimchi.
Went out to buy something, craved some curry so I bought from a takeaway not too far from the office.
I was furious when I was charged R45 for a few scoops of potatoes and two cubes of meat. I couldn't tell the total price as they have to weight the bakkie and only found out once the lady gave me my change. I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate so I mumbled to myself all the way back to the office out of frustration![]()
What's this Burner you speak of? Where is it?Just go to the Burner. Leka bunny cow.
What's this Burner you speak of? Where is it?
Just off modderdam in Bellville south. Busy over lunch but bunnies are leka.
oh that joint by the garage
i have heard they do good curries ...