Binary_Bark
Forging
Sorry, but that just looks sad
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Sorry, but that just looks sad
Probably should have added something for scale because that plate is unusually large.Sorry, but that just looks sad
I just enjoyed a delicious vegetarian stir fry from Spar.
Forgot to take a picture, maybe next time.
no meat? we don't want to see thank youI just enjoyed a delicious vegetarian stir fry from Spar.
Forgot to take a picture, maybe next time.
Did someone cut the grass outside?I just enjoyed a delicious vegetarian stir fry from Spar.
Forgot to take a picture, maybe next time.
Someone should have reminded me that it is "pick on SB day", today.
Someone should have reminded me that it is "pick on grinch day", today.
toughen up princessSomeone should have reminded me that it is "pick on SB day", today.
Did you just use delicious and vegetarian in the same sentence?I just enjoyed a delicious vegetarian stir fry from Spar.
Forgot to take a picture, maybe next time.