pinball wizard
Honorary Master
When do we get that vomit emoji? This is sif.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When do we get that vomit emoji? This is sif.
Etter. Are you a goat ? And there's still seeds lying on the pepper. You know you can cook spinnach and make it nice with onions and cream ?Chicken, spinach and red pepper. View attachment 1245332
I took the seeds off lol office kitchen area was busy at the time of cutting. I like it raw or cooked (ok I was a little lazy).Etter. Are you a goat ? And there's still seeds lying on the pepper. You know you can cook spinnach and make it nice with onions and cream ?
I remember my dad used to buy Chelsea buns after Church and i'll sit there picking out all the raisins. Yucky.MMM Freshly baked sourdough hot cross buns
![]()
![]()
No you didn't. You had some sort of over priced rip off named "wagyu burger".I had a wagyu burger.
Chicken, spinach and red pepper. View attachment 1245332
Your dad thought you did it to get rid of your sin.I remember my dad used to buy Chelsea buns after Church and i'll sit there picking out all the raisins. Yucky.
Getting beer, ribs, chicken and chips tonight.Thinking of making pan cakes when I get home. I need some Cumfort food.
I can just imagine what your breath smells like
Was n lui fokker. Maar honger...I can just imagine what your breath smells like![]()
I do this with Koo Baked Beans.