South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
If I had to choose, a nice creamy seafood pasta (with linguine)What is your favourite pasta to eat?
Soon. I just need to bake some bread first.
MMM..... Takes my mind back to that strip show in Kempton Park
Except with these you can lick your fingers clean without swallowing various STD's.MMM..... Takes my mind back to that strip show in Kempton Park
I wouldn't even classify it as mild lol
Were you sitting under a tree?
Is that your beer and super m? What a sis combination. I can imagine avo,milkshake and beer all in your mouth at the same time.
Are you back at it? You aren’t even a good food critic, you completely let the pineapple slide.Is that your beer and super m? What a sis combination. I can imagine avo,milkshake and beer all in your mouth at the same time.
Your farts at work the next day must be 10/10
Oh I never left, I've been silently judging.Are you back at it? You aren’t even a good food critic, you completely let the pineapple slide.
Oh I never left, I've been silently judging.
You wish.Ignore the haters. Some guys just have sticks up their arses
0.0% Alc beer .... WTF.Judgemental feckers here lol![]()
Pizza was lekker.
And no was not under a tree, at Fives (Century City) for Padel. Lots of fun + pizza.
And all the schit was free/work paid.
View attachment 1597816
Smooth:
View attachment 1597818
iPhone 11 still shooting lekker pics. lighting & angles my naggers.