• Vox

Votes: 118 8.8%
  • Webafrica

Votes: 79 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 295 22.1%

• Total voters

Psychopompous

MWEB - mainly because we have been with them ever since our original PiX Internet account was merged into their system, have an email address of theirs (now a premium mailbox) that all sorts of people use, and have broadly been satisfied. We have gone with them from dial-up via iBurst Wireless to 10Mbps fibre (OpenServe).

Bluedolphin

We want to find out which ISPs MyBroadband’s forum members use at home, and why they selected this ISP.
  1. Please vote in the poll about which ISP you use at home.
  2. Please tell us why you selected this ISP.
Your feedback is really valuable to us.
Use Cool Ideas. Recommended by the younger techies in my area ;-). Happy with my choice.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Not anymore, just got a mail from Axxess. No more fiber line only. Very disappointed. Just a money grab.

Well, one less customer for them, I hope others do the same.
I'll see how things are when we have fibre here. I am with Axxess because initially I got a MTN data SIM from them, then one for the folks. Then when Mweb started screwing up my folk's internet I moved them (with their domain) to Axxess seeing as they already had the MTN mobile data on their account. I was so impressed by how easy the move was I moved my line to my Axxess profile. Got my self a Rain fixed LTE with them and later one for the folks after their Telkom line was down for 2 months.

So I am pretty impressed with them so far. Vox I only use cause it's a promo account. R150 for 400GB.

Old Fogie

We want to find out which ISPs MyBroadband’s forum members use at home, and why they selected this ISP.
  1. Please vote in the poll about which ISP you use at home.
  2. Please tell us why you selected this ISP.
Your feedback is really valuable to us.
Original one given me by tech. By time, I knew what I was doing, had too many email connections to change

Nimz

Executive Member
Vox - R165 p/m

400GB capped account - uncapped after 12pm

Have 2 of these

EMG76

My Isp is Home Connect and I'm very impressed with them, 20up/20down. Service is great, price is better and no throtteling.

miz_pimp

Axxess, because we weren't happy with our previous ISP, and they had the best deal at the time of switching.

Capt Haddock

Axxess. Best option that was available in our area for Openserve fibre when I Joined Axxess. No troubles yet, and price is reasonable. Not looking to change. Capped service. I don't use enough data to justify the cost of uncapped.