• Vox

Votes: 118 8.8%
  • Webafrica

Votes: 79 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 295 22.1%

• Total voters

mssurf

Had very little problem with them and not smart enough to know any better... afraid to move, unsure of after sales service elsewhere ...rely on My Broadband for info that I can understand.

eXisor

Expert Member
ADSL and Vox. We've got a Fibre point, so may make the move next year. We use Vox fatpipe for their data rollover since our usage fluctuates a bit.

lord-of-war

In our estate we are forced to use Vodacom Fiber. They keep telling us they are going to open up to other ISP’s but it never seem to happen.

Abboo

Afrihost because it's a month to month contract and the customer service is excellent.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
CW/Evonet. Used to be able to keep their users connected with good reliable internet.

KingBel

Expert Member
Mweb - Was the best option available at the time and just decided to stick with them over the years. Will change when fibre is available in my area.

Fudpukker

I’ve been using mweb since the days of dial-up, can’t be bothered changing, we’re all Telkom in any case.

Boetartb

I choose to
using Rain through MWeb - what a disaster when i joined in April this year download and upload speeds was state of the art ever since Rain clinched the "deal" with vodacom - service is not worth mentioning - mweb has no answer till today ........

peteras1sa

I'm with Jade. Here in Port St Johns we struggle to get connected, so we go for local. This is my ISP I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Kobus de Kock

Telkom - Price
Shall definitely reconsider when the contract expires because of intermittent connection and indifferent service