Votes: 118 8.8%
  • Webafrica

Votes: 79 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 294 22.0%

• Total voters

BigBear

Expert Member
Axxess - 50GB Capped Combo (incl. 4/2Mbps Openserve Line)
3 Month Data Rollover
Free Installation
Quick and Easy Signup & Setup

rodga

Executive Member
TM uncapped lte - best offer at the time, and still is a few years later

markbols

I use Cool Ideas as they are reported to be the top ISP....
I moved from Vox who a few years ago also had that reputation. Now they are just plain awful (worst customer experience of any company that I can recall)

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
I use Cape Connect. I went with them as they covered our complex where we live but most importantly, A 5MB fibre and and down unshaped and uncapped for only R285 p/m. You can't beat that
Yup totally agree, I'm very happy with Cape Connect, been with them for 8 years now

HennieWelkom

I have Telkom fiber and I'm also quite happy with it, I may be in the minority but my Telkom internet does everything I need it to do.

I-am-Legin

Im with CFIBRE and VUMA fibre for the last 2 months, download and upload is a treat, enjoying the service thus far 100/100. Streaming is great, Netflix at 4K HDR is awesome, no buffering on my XB One X, while my 2 kids and my Dad is on YouTube on separate devices. My only dislike is the ping rate to international gaming servers. Please FIX it Cell C.

Last edited:

Segg

Expert Member
Vox Fibre at home
Afrihost 3G via APN for my phone
Vox Wireless & Neotel LTE & the one office
Afrihost DSL at the other
Macrolan Fibre in Somerset West (have no option here as the idiotic estate only has their infrastructure - their routers etc are locked and this makes for an absolute pain in the arse for setting things up/making changes)

redspark

Expert Member
Cool Ideas.

Due to them not having any FUP and an unshaped uncapped internet policy. The fact that they won ISP of the year award also makes me happy that I decided to go with them instead :)
Will try them as soon as our fibre lines are ready. Openserve contractor is busy.

jacques.sa

I use RAIN. Purely because of absolutely useless service from Telkom and Cell-C. Further the ridiculous pricing of the rest.

dawidstassen

Watch out people. Fibrestream is not what you think it is. Listen to the telephone conversation that I had with them.

#fibrestream #fibrestreamSA. @fibrestreamsa

VoiceEngineer

The Tech Botts have a great deal with an ISP with damn good deals and support for ADSL. can only find their details on Facebook though but i have never had any issues.

Naaimasjien

Watch out people. Fibrestream is not what you think it is. Listen to the telephone conversation that I had with them.

#fibrestream #fibrestreamSA. @fibrestreamsa
That was painful to listen to. Incompetent staff with no idea what to do.

Sounds like a bs story that they can't contact anyone at the 'outsourced' company.