which isp to choose

JoshG

Hi there, in November we're finally upgrading to fibre (currently on a terrible telkom contract, can't wait for it to be over). I've been doing a bit of research as to which isp to go with and I can't make up my mind. which do you think is the best and why? currently hoping to upgrade to 100mbps but 40/50 would do fine. we're located in Yellowwood Park, Durban if that's needed. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Josh

HS2000

Hi there, in November we're finally upgrading to fibre (currently on a terrible telkom contract, can't wait for it to be over). I've been doing a bit of research as to which isp to go with and I can't make up my mind. which do you think is the best and why? currently hoping to upgrade to 100mbps but 40/50 would do fine. we're located in Yellowwood Park, Durban if that's needed. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Josh
Afrihost or Cool Ideas.

Both these companies have reps on mybb, they respond swiftly & in most cases are able to solve the issue.

Apparently if you're into gaming choose Cool Ideas. I have read a few threads &most people say Cool Ideas performs better.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep

-Josh
Us ISP of the year? :)

JoshG

Afrihost or Cool Ideas.

Both these companies have reps on mybb, they respond swiftly & in most cases are able to solve the issue.

Apparently if you're into gaming choose Cool Ideas. I have read a few threads &most people say Cool Ideas performs better.
Thank you so much! I just checked the Afrihost website and they don't have Fibre in my area so Cool Ideas it is! Big thanks!

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Thank you so much! I just checked the Afrihost website and they don't have Fibre in my area so Cool Ideas it is! Big thanks!

Hi,

Yellowood Park has Vodacom fibre if I'm not mistaken.

We offer fibre on Vodacom.

I know you have already decided with Cool Ideas and I respect that but can you send me your address in a pm so I can figure out what went wrong with our coverage checker?